Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
i miss my mk2
2,046 Posts
QUOTE (eoghanroe @ Apr 10 2011, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Poor fella. Had a feeling he would buckle today but not this bad.

yea been watching it all day, terrible to watch i bet he cant wait to get off the course, at the end of the day hes only 21 and will put it behind him and be back next year

bet he feels like this

·
John - Friends with girls who live on Draycott rd&
3,429 Posts
ya sad to watch, Tiger did very well today..........

·
its pronounced Conor D........... Ray&#33;&#33;&#
5,614 Posts
paudie its horrible. he doesn't give a shit. he just wants off the course.

poor fella. but i got tiger at 20/1 so happy enough at the mo.

·
Registered
674 Posts
QUOTE (Mo Ryan @ Apr 10 2011, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Its shocking. Adam scott is now leading on -12. which is what McIlroy started the day on.

Tiger didnt sound too happy in his interview after he finished either!

tiger is so ignorant, no class about him.

schwartzel has it now i'd say, rory on 4 under.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Very good interview from Rory last night. Seems like a gent compared to the one from Tiger.

Moving on... Did anybody else see Jason Day's wife Ellie? Golf WAGs FTW!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
It was a rough day for Rory to be sure - carrying or sharing the lead for 3 rounds at the Masters! Wow...

He's got more in store as this will help mature him for the pressure - golf at this level is as much a head game as physical skills. Personally I was glad to see Tiger make a charge - he'll be back too. Sorry so many think he's a dick - but I defy anyone to come back from such self destructive behaviour and play well.

There was a golfer some years back - Johnny Miller - who retired from the game because of the pressure playing at the elite level. And of course there's Greg Norman - "Mr. Second Place" - who collapsed in many a tournament including blowing a 4 shot lead on the closing round of the Masters - sounds eerily familiar to Rory's day.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.