Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im getting a 06 Toyota Landcruiser swb in 4-6 weeks.Carroll & Kinsella in churchtown charge 493 inc vat for reversing sensors.Anyone know any other place that would do it for cheaper?????

·
Registered
108 Posts
QUOTE (RonanRaver @ Feb 27 2006, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Im getting a 06 Toyota Landcruiser swb in 4-6 weeks.Carroll & Kinsella in churchtown charge 493 inc vat for reversing sensors.Anyone know any other place that would do it for cheaper?????

Heya,

I just collected a 06 LWB Landcruiser on the 14th with parking sensors. I think they were less than 400. I got it in Murphy and Gunn Rathgar. They have a guy who comes in to fit them. The problem with mine is that they haven't worked properly yet!!! I haven't had a chance to bring it back but Im told it will be sorted no problem. Its a four-sensor system, all of them at the back.

Know any fields I could drive it in?

Henry

·
Administrator
7,210 Posts
Cobra Parkmaster. I am running one of these for nearly 4 years on my wifes car and they work perfectly. After being fitted they need to be calibrated.

VW are charging over 600 euro for a factory fit setup. Needless to say the current system that I fitted to the present Passat will be swapped over to the new one when it arrives.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts