Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As above im looking at getting a set of wheels redrilled.

Going from 4x108 to 4x101.6

Anyone that can do it??

I have tryex a place in bray but he cant do it because of the steel inserts...

Cheers
Paul:)

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
I think collins are the only ones doing it in Ireland.

Try get some wobbly bolts.

·
Premium Member
6,714 Posts
Wobble bolts won't go from 108 to 101. They only give approx 2mm of play in PCD.

There's definitely a place up North that redrills anyway, not sure about down South. The backs of the wheels ideally need to be flat too so you might want to check that. And if there's enough room outside the centrebore.

·
Registered
98 Posts
QUOTE (mustard @ Apr 26 2011, 10:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>As above im looking at getting a set of wheels redrilled.

Going from 4x108 to 4x101.6

Anyone that can do it??

I have tryex a place in bray but he cant do it because of the steel inserts...

Cheers
Paul:)

Hi
Ive done this twice already for my car, both times has turned out well with no problems. The only thing that it really depends on is that there is a flat base for the wheels to be drilled on. You can pm me if you are still interested
heres pics of my redrilled wheels

·
Sam D
1,707 Posts
QUOTE (shamone1990 @ Apr 28 2011, 12:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi
Ive done this twice already for my car, both times has turned out well with no problems. The only thing that it really depends on is that there is a flat base for the wheels to be drilled on. You can pm me if you are still interested
heres pics of my redrilled wheels

borbet atiwe's sweet! finally a metro that looks good!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.