Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,
I posted recently about my Corrado g60 with the fooked charger. Looks like I will have to replace it so I was thinking of saving the extra money to get the upgraded charger. What other parts will I have to replace to compensate for the increased power (i.e. clutch) and is there any other upgrades I could get too, to get the most I can out of it. Also, any recommendation on what level of upgraded charger should I get? I am not worried about how long I have to save but I do't want to have to replace everything:) I am not too technical so I will probably have to get some stuff fitted professionally so if you could mention how much the upgrades will cost to get fitted too that would be great.
Cheers,
Stevo

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
charger upgrade, chip & pulley, then a cam and a set of injectors along with a fmic.
You will have a nice improvement in the car then.
Brakes and the like should be fine for all that.
only thing to do then is some suspension upgrade, but that depends on what sort of driving you do

·
Registered
102 Posts
Agree with rmn, first on your list is the Charger, Chip and pulley.

You'll be supprised the difference a sports exhaust makes as well. My mate didn't like the tailpipe designs of the Milltek or the Scorpion so has been making his own system and playing with back pressure using a Supertrap exhaust (which you can adjust the baffles in) He finds dramatic changes in exceleration and torque. Alot of hastle but an interesting experiment. With 201 bhp he keeps rippng the baffles out of his custom made sytem and after all that is gonna get an off the shelf exhaust from Milltek.

Does anyone know if you can check the injector cycle of a Corrado G60 or is that just OBD2 cars?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts