Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Plane
3,414 Posts
I have two Wesley that your more than welcome to borrow and copy. The ones I have are genuine Recaro to suit E30 seats in a mki I think. The slider mechanism is part of the seats that I have so the base is fixed and no moving parts. Is that what your after? I can take a few pics tomorrow.

·
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Paul, STEVEN T has a set i can borrow, i have the sliding mechanism
so yeah its just the fixed base i need to get, i'll make a set if i cant get them
handy enough,

if i got a set with or with out sliding mechanism at the right price i'd take them

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Have a look on German Ebay Wesley there usually are some sets there or Edition as well.

·
Registered
681 Posts
My mate is selling a set that Marty had in his mk2 jetta, as far as i know they have had very little use, hes looking 80 euro for the two, pm me if your interested and I can give you his number

·
Registered
354 Posts
I have 2x raceland universal sliding seat rails here that are un used as I was going to use them on my old Porsche tombstones for my mk2 but then sold the seats on if your interested ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.