1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
the advert says 5 door but yet pics are of a 3 door

·
Registered
263 Posts
Did you see the phone number? 01 3606471? No such number. And CBG use pics of other cars if you don't have pics of the car your selling. Which would explain the 3 door and possibly the yellow reg. One more thing! Did the R32 come in a 5 door?

·
www.autostadt.ie
9,390 Posts
Got a reply from my mail !!
Stink of scam

Declan,

This car is in perfect, brand new running condition and is mechanically perfect. The price I hope to obtain is 18,800 EUR. The car is an Eu model with Eu specs, it passed the test emissions and
comes with all the documents you need to register it in your name without problems. It has a Clear Title and it is in Showroom Condition.

If you have anymore questions, please email back soon and we'll discuse the details. Shipping will be made prior to payment. The shipping process will be handled by me.

Thanks
Susan Brendon

Wind up anybody ???

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
where is she based?

tell her you will fly over and have a look at the car and sher then you could drive it home

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Has someone got the link for this? I cant find it CBG...

·
www.autostadt.ie
9,390 Posts
@rmn...I'll drop her back a mail now with that and see what happens !!! i'll also query the originaly displayed price...
@Glenn...scam big time........just think it's time to waste some of their time for a change !
i think it's gone off carzone now =-(

Mail sent -

"Thanks Susan

It sounds exactly like what I am looking for......Can you tell me where you are based ? I'd like to fly over and drive the car back if we come to a provisional agreement..be good for a holiday to !

Also has the oil been changed in the Haldex drive at regular stages ? Just curious as this is an important part of R32's

Regards

Declan"

Think I'll ask about the dilithium crystals next !!!

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Here Declan you should put up her email address and we'll all email her and start a bidding war on the car

·
www.autostadt.ie
9,390 Posts
Heheheheh !!

Declan,

The car is registered in Ireland. All taxes are paid. At the moment I am in Spain visiting my husband's parents. We have a friend here that can have the car shipped to your front door at little cost. We will handle the shipping costs.

We are looking for a fast sale as currently we are in the process of purchasing a new BMW X5. So we need the money fast. We can close the deal right now if you like. So mainly all you have to pay is 18,800 EURO.

If everything is OK with you, tomorrow we can have the car shipped and provide you a tracking number that will help you keep track of the load at all time.

For that to happen we need your full name and address.

I will wait for your reply.

Thanks
Susan

Hmmmm must plan my next move !!

The address is [email protected]

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Tell her you don't want it shipped. If it's in ireland you want to go and see it and to bring the AA for a full car inspection.... see how she'll get ot of that??

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
QUOTE Haldex drive
PMSL

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I just sent her an email saying that I'm interested in the car she has for sale but didn't say where I seen it or what car it is.... I also asked where the car can be seen and that I had money waiting.... all we can do now is wait.....

·
Registered
47 Posts
Check pistonheads.co.uk, there was a scam like this for an Audi TT in Milan about 2 weeks ago. Don't touch with barge pole! They try it on eBay too. If it's too good to be true..... You have been warned.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts