Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
is it me or do them rep ones just not seem the same are they like a differnt design or cold be just my eyes anybody any pics of any of these rep bumpers fitted?

·
Registered
354 Posts
R32 Front Bumper 1J0 807 217H GRU €516.35
Centre Bumper Grille 1J0 853 677F B41 €13.08
L/H Bumper Grille 1J0 853 665D B41 €7.62
R/H Bumper Grille 1J0 853 666H B41 €7.62

prices have changed about 10% extra and they are all + vat
dont have any of these in stock,they would be all special order.

regards
ken power

That was ken's answer to my question at the start of march. I was toying with the idea of getting reps but i knew if i had of that i would have regretted it. Now i was only going by the pics and feedback from the one's i was looking at but you could have found something completely differant and they could be identical. For me though it just seemed like they werent lining up correctly or something , it didnt look as well imo. I bought Alfa's bumpers and am seriously happy with them. The qaulity imo just cannot be matched there well worth the investment.

·
Registered
327 Posts
QUOTE (conor08 @ Apr 13 2011, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>is it me or do them rep ones just not seem the same are they like a differnt design or cold be just my eyes anybody any pics of any of these rep bumpers fitted?
The reps arnt as deep as the genuine ones the JOM ones that Keith sells are a good fit here's a pic of my one

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.