Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
I likes Vw's, me
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I've been told that's the worst picture I've ever taken, none the less this is going to be my latest venture.

It needs a bit of TLC (namely a front bumper and bonnet due to a meeting with a poll) but other than that it's sound.

Plans so far are to rape my current Golf of bits and pieces
Coilover
New plates

After that I'll come up with more as I go along

·
Bitches be crazy.
1,966 Posts
QUOTE (GaryO @ Apr 7 2011, 09:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've been told that's the worst picture I've ever taken, none the less this is going to be my latest venture.

It needs a bit of TLC (namely a front bumper and bonnet due to a meeting with a poll) but other than that it's sound.

Plans so far are to rape my current Golf of bits and pieces
Coilover
New plates

After that I'll come up with more as I go along

Thats a lovely colour.

best of luke with it dude.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Is that geo's sticker on the back window?

·
&#39;Black Balled&#39; member
5,500 Posts
QUOTE I wonder has he got some history for me?

Maybe yer better off not knowing LOL.

Seriously - best of luck with it Shame to rape the silver saloon of all its bits; looked well at the last limerick meet...

·
I likes Vw&#39;s, me
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Aye, I wouldn't be changing it only for the fact I'm doing a good bit of mileage. Breaking it for bits will soften the blow of selling it I reckon!

·
Premium Member
2,781 Posts
Best of luck.

I like that colour. Should look very well with the bits off the silver one.

·
I likes Vw&#39;s, me
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I don't!
I'll see once it's together what the plan is for it! More updates early next week hopfully.

If anyone spots a used set of coilovers let me know!

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Nice base there Garry, leave it blue tho, one of the nicest mk4 colours IMO!

·
I likes Vw&#39;s, me
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Got Bora vents and a Bora cage for this yesterday, also the rad... Should be on the road come Monday or Tuesday, possibley sooner!

Trying to be as cheap as possible, will the petrol coilovers work in the diesel?

I'll be putting a shallow sump into it too, anyone know of the best place to get these?

·
Bitches be crazy.
1,966 Posts
QUOTE (GaryO @ Apr 22 2011, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Got Bora vents and a Bora cage for this yesterday, also the rad... Should be on the road come Monday or Tuesday, possibley sooner!

Trying to be as cheap as possible, will the petrol coilovers work in the diesel?

I'll be putting a shallow sump into it too, anyone know of the best place to get these?

http://vagdrivers.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=59084

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.