Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody, I've just become the Sole Irish distributor of Powerflex Polyurethane suspension bushes and to celebrate I am offering the following discounts to VAGdriver members.

-20% for full car kits
-10% on individual bushes, including exhaust mounts and bump stops.

To give you an idea on the prices

Polo mk3 inc G40 (Front kit inc Anti-roll bar mounts) rrp €150 Motech Ireland discount €120
Polo mk4 (Front kit) rrp €120 Motech Ireland discount €96
Polo mk4 (Rear kit) rrp €90 Motech Ireland Price €72
Golf mk1 (Front kit inc Anti roll bar mounts) rrp €210 Motech Ireland discount €166
Golf mk1 (Front kit excluding Anti roll bar mounts) rrp €120 Motech Ireland discount €96
Golf mk1 (Rear kit inc Anti roll bar mounts) rrp €145 Motech Ireland price €115
Golf mk1 (Rear kit excluding Anti roll bar mounts) rrp €70 Motech Ireland Price €56

Golf mk2, mk3, Corrado, Jetta and Vento (Front Kit inc anti roll bar mounts) rrp €235 Motech price €188
Golf mk2, mk3, Corrado, Jetta and Vento (Front kit exc anti roll bar mounts) rrp €120 Motech Price €96
Golf mk2, mk3,Corrado, Jetta and Vento (rear kit) rrp €90 Motech Price €72

Golf mk4, Bora and Audi A3 (Front Kit inc anti roll bar mounts) rrp €235 Motech price €188
Golf mk4, Bora and Audi A3 (Front kit exc anti roll bar mounts) rrp €120 Motech Price €96
Golf mk4, Bora and Audi A3 (rear kit) rrp €90 Motech Price €72
Audi A4 (Front kit) rrp €235 Motech Price €188

Bump stops rrp €30 per pair Motech Ireland price €24
Exhaust rubbers rrp €10 each Motech Ireland price €8 each

All above prices are including Vat. We do the whole range of Powerflex so if your car is not listed then please give me a call.

If you would like to know more about the kits and what is involved in a particular fit the please do not hesitate to contact me on 044 76837 or 0876764141 (phone or text) email: [email protected]

If you would like a quote on fitting, I would strongly recommend John @ JOMO (johnny99)

I hope this is of some help to people.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Golf mk2, mk3, Corrado, Jetta and Vento (Front Kit inc anti roll bar mounts)

What exactly is included in this kit ? When you say anti roll bar mounts do you mean the drop links ?

·
Registered
102 Posts
QUOTE (markmcie @ Feb 16 2006, 11:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Golf mk2, mk3, Corrado, Jetta and Vento (Front Kit inc anti roll bar mounts)

What exactly is included in this kit ? When you say anti roll bar mounts do you mean the drop links ?

The full kit includes the follow pieces

2xFront wishbone inner bush (front)
2xFront wishbone inner bush (rear)java script:popImage('images/drawings/vwgolfmk2diag.gif','Powerflex')
2xFront anti-roll bar mounts
2xFront eye bolt mounting bush
2xFront anti-roll bar eye bolt bush
4xFront subframe mounts
2xRear beam mounting bush

As for the drop links, its jst the mounts (Bushes) that are included, the drop links is a VAG only part that the bushes are held in.

I hope this helps
Boyd

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was only trying to give members a discount, on a product which I have spent the last 12 months choosing. My choice has been over the ease of fitment, overall quality and technical support. I have found Powerflex to beat every other Poly bush manufacturer in all of these departments, hense my choice.

When I was in the U.K the company I worked for sold Powerflex and we never experienced a single return in 6 years! I moved here and looked at all the Poly bush companies including Superflex.
With it being my own company over here my decision was not made lightly.

With all the products I sell, I do not sell them for the largest margins, I sell them because I want an easy life with no returns, because the products are in my opinion the best quality that are available. I also stand by my products by fitting them to my own cars and that of friends and family.
Which products people fit to there car is their decision, I just wanted to offer fellow members of VAGdrivers.net a discount

·
Resident Polo Pervert
5,183 Posts
Well said Boyd

Now, the G40 kit, I take it that it requires that I swap to standard Polo (non rose jointed) TCA's?

What exactly is included and its there a rear kit available for the mk3 / 2f polo?

Cheers

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
I have cleared out the off topic stuff out of this thread.
If a debate is to be started on what poly bush is best please do so in technical or general chat!
Boyd is offering a discount to us on a package that he feels is up to the job as do lots of others myself included
Keep it on topic please!
Thanks

·
Plane
3,414 Posts
I have the MKIV rear axle with powerflex, well worth while upgrade especially with coilovers I found. And powerflex I found are nice for road, some other bushes like bugpack are a fair bit harder. But the price of bugpack is cheasp as chips.

·
Registered
102 Posts
QUOTE (GSBellew @ Feb 21 2006, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well said Boyd

Now, the G40 kit, I take it that it requires that I swap to standard Polo (non rose jointed) TCA's?

What exactly is included and its there a rear kit available for the mk3 / 2f polo?

Cheers

@GSBellew Unfortunately there is no rear kit available, I've spoke to [email protected] who mentioned that the G40's came with 2 different systems. Some use the standard Polo mk2/3 TCA/wishbone mounting and some use a metal inner wishbone bush (could be refered to as a rose joint). If your car comes with a solid metal inner TCA/wishbone bush, then this can be left out of the Powerflex kit as you can't get much more solid a mounting than metal, so it's best to leave it in place!

As for the Non rose jointed vehicles, You can order the full kit from Powerflex.

See picture
18=Inner bush 17=TCA/wishbone 22=Outer bush

So if you have the metal inner bush then the price is €85 for 2xouter bush and 2xanti roll bar bush
If you have the rubber inner bush then the price is €124 for 2xouter bush 2xinner bush and 2x ARB

It's worth measuring your Anti roll bar as well, because we've had a 1 come in with larger ARB than the standard 18mm diameter

I hope this helps
Cheers everybody for your interest
Boyd

Attachments

·
Resident Polo Pervert
5,183 Posts
Cheers for that Boyd, Mine has the rose joints in place, I will measure the anti roll bar to check and get back to you.

Can orders be posted out?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes I can get them sent direct to you, or make them available for you to collect if you wish. I place orders about every 2 weeks and they are normally dispatched to arrive within a week from order date. So it just depends on when you contact me, in relation to when I do the ordering.

I do try to keep some kits in stock, and my stock will gradually increase over the next few weeks. If it is in stock (which the G40 kit is not) I could have it to you next day.
If your in a rush and I dont have it in stock, I can have it dispatched straight from the U.K to your door in 2 days.

Does that picture load o.k for you?

·
VAG Ninja
5,226 Posts
could you tell me how much a full bush set front and rear would be for my car a 99 1.9 dsl 6n polo first post says €94 front €72 rear these rite??

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(TGi666 @ Aug 5 2006, 08:35 PM) [snapback]28454[/snapback]
could you tell me how much a full bush set front and rear would be for my car a 99 1.9 dsl 6n polo first post says €94 front €72 rear these rite??

Sorry for the delay in my response. Yes those prices are still correct.

Boyd

·
quattro
152 Posts
Hello there I have a 88 ur quattro need
Anti roll bar bushes
The hole set main anti roll bar
Upper and lower from roll bar to wishbone
If you could let me now cast and do you have number
Regards Aidan

·
Registered
2,637 Posts

Do specsavers have a forum I wonder

·
Registered
72 Posts
I want full kit for Ibiza cupra mk4 at the moment I have the front 20mm anti role bar bushes and big dogbone bush but want everything else

1 - 20 of 20 Posts