Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody, I've just become the Sole Irish distributor of Powerflex Polyurethane suspension bushes and to celebrate I am offering the following discounts to VAGdriver members.

-20% for full car kits
-10% on individual bushes, including exhaust mounts and bump stops.

To give you an idea on the prices

Polo mk3 inc G40 (Front kit inc Anti-roll bar mounts) rrp €150 Motech Ireland discount €120
Polo mk4 (Front kit) rrp €120 Motech Ireland discount €96
Polo mk4 (Rear kit) rrp €90 Motech Ireland Price €72
Golf mk1 (Front kit inc Anti roll bar mounts) rrp €210 Motech Ireland discount €166
Golf mk1 (Front kit excluding Anti roll bar mounts) rrp €120 Motech Ireland discount €96
Golf mk1 (Rear kit inc Anti roll bar mounts) rrp €145 Motech Ireland price €115
Golf mk1 (Rear kit excluding Anti roll bar mounts) rrp €70 Motech Ireland Price €56

Golf mk2, mk3, Corrado, Jetta and Vento (Front Kit inc anti roll bar mounts) rrp €235 Motech price €188
Golf mk2, mk3, Corrado, Jetta and Vento (Front kit exc anti roll bar mounts) rrp €120 Motech Price €96
Golf mk2, mk3,Corrado, Jetta and Vento (rear kit) rrp €90 Motech Price €72

Golf mk4, Bora and Audi A3 (Front Kit inc anti roll bar mounts) rrp €235 Motech price €188
Golf mk4, Bora and Audi A3 (Front kit exc anti roll bar mounts) rrp €120 Motech Price €96
Golf mk4, Bora and Audi A3 (rear kit) rrp €90 Motech Price €72
Audi A4 (Front kit) rrp €235 Motech Price €188

Bump stops rrp €30 per pair Motech Ireland price €24
Exhaust rubbers rrp €10 each Motech Ireland price €8 each

All above prices are including Vat. We do the whole range of Powerflex so if your car is not listed then please give me a call.

If you would like to know more about the kits and what is involved in a particular fit the please do not hesitate to contact me on 044 76837 or 0876764141 (phone or text) email: [email protected]

If you would like a quote on fitting, I would strongly recommend John @ JOMO (johnny99)

I hope this is of some help to people.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Golf mk2, mk3, Corrado, Jetta and Vento (Front Kit inc anti roll bar mounts)

What exactly is included in this kit ? When you say anti roll bar mounts do you mean the drop links ?

·
Registered
102 Posts
QUOTE (markmcie @ Feb 16 2006, 11:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Golf mk2, mk3, Corrado, Jetta and Vento (Front Kit inc anti roll bar mounts)

What exactly is included in this kit ? When you say anti roll bar mounts do you mean the drop links ?

The full kit includes the follow pieces

2xFront wishbone inner bush (front)
2xFront wishbone inner bush (rear)java script:popImage('images/drawings/vwgolfmk2diag.gif','Powerflex')
2xFront anti-roll bar mounts
2xFront eye bolt mounting bush
2xFront anti-roll bar eye bolt bush
4xFront subframe mounts
2xRear beam mounting bush

As for the drop links, its jst the mounts (Bushes) that are included, the drop links is a VAG only part that the bushes are held in.

I hope this helps
Boyd

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was only trying to give members a discount, on a product which I have spent the last 12 months choosing. My choice has been over the ease of fitment, overall quality and technical support. I have found Powerflex to beat every other Poly bush manufacturer in all of these departments, hense my choice.

When I was in the U.K the company I worked for sold Powerflex and we never experienced a single return in 6 years! I moved here and looked at all the Poly bush companies including Superflex.
With it being my own company over here my decision was not made lightly.

With all the products I sell, I do not sell them for the largest margins, I sell them because I want an easy life with no returns, because the products are in my opinion the best quality that are available. I also stand by my products by fitting them to my own cars and that of friends and family.
Which products people fit to there car is their decision, I just wanted to offer fellow members of VAGdrivers.net a discount

·
Resident Polo Pervert
5,183 Posts
Well said Boyd

Now, the G40 kit, I take it that it requires that I swap to standard Polo (non rose jointed) TCA's?

What exactly is included and its there a rear kit available for the mk3 / 2f polo?

Cheers

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
I have cleared out the off topic stuff out of this thread.
If a debate is to be started on what poly bush is best please do so in technical or general chat!
Boyd is offering a discount to us on a package that he feels is up to the job as do lots of others myself included
Keep it on topic please!
Thanks

·
Plane
3,414 Posts
I have the MKIV rear axle with powerflex, well worth while upgrade especially with coilovers I found. And powerflex I found are nice for road, some other bushes like bugpack are a fair bit harder. But the price of bugpack is cheasp as chips.

·
Registered
102 Posts
QUOTE (GSBellew @ Feb 21 2006, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well said Boyd

Now, the G40 kit, I take it that it requires that I swap to standard Polo (non rose jointed) TCA's?

What exactly is included and its there a rear kit available for the mk3 / 2f polo?

Cheers

@GSBellew Unfortunately there is no rear kit available, I've spoke to [email protected] who mentioned that the G40's came with 2 different systems. Some use the standard Polo mk2/3 TCA/wishbone mounting and some use a metal inner wishbone bush (could be refered to as a rose joint). If your car comes with a solid metal inner TCA/wishbone bush, then this can be left out of the Powerflex kit as you can't get much more solid a mounting than metal, so it's best to leave it in place!

As for the Non rose jointed vehicles, You can order the full kit from Powerflex.

See picture
18=Inner bush 17=TCA/wishbone 22=Outer bush

So if you have the metal inner bush then the price is €85 for 2xouter bush and 2xanti roll bar bush
If you have the rubber inner bush then the price is €124 for 2xouter bush 2xinner bush and 2x ARB

It's worth measuring your Anti roll bar as well, because we've had a 1 come in with larger ARB than the standard 18mm diameter

I hope this helps
Cheers everybody for your interest
Boyd

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes I can get them sent direct to you, or make them available for you to collect if you wish. I place orders about every 2 weeks and they are normally dispatched to arrive within a week from order date. So it just depends on when you contact me, in relation to when I do the ordering.

I do try to keep some kits in stock, and my stock will gradually increase over the next few weeks. If it is in stock (which the G40 kit is not) I could have it to you next day.
If your in a rush and I dont have it in stock, I can have it dispatched straight from the U.K to your door in 2 days.

Does that picture load o.k for you?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(TGi666 @ Aug 5 2006, 08:35 PM) [snapback]28454[/snapback]
could you tell me how much a full bush set front and rear would be for my car a 99 1.9 dsl 6n polo first post says €94 front €72 rear these rite??

Sorry for the delay in my response. Yes those prices are still correct.

Boyd

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.