Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 03 bora pd130 which when i bought it, it was already remapped to 150bhp is that the best that can be got out of it without changing engine parts im not looking for huge figures now id be over the moon around the 170-180 mark??????? what would i have to do to reach this figure????

·
Registered
375 Posts
QUOTE (farley87 @ Apr 9 2011, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i have a 03 bora pd130 which when i bought it, it was already remapped to 150bhp is that the best that can be got out of it without changing engine parts im not looking for huge figures now id be over the moon around the 170-180 mark??????? what would i have to do to reach this figure????

Talk to Joe Power..... usually you would see gains to around the 170-180 mark and 400 NM of torque dependant on the type of map you want.....

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
They should remap to about 170bhp. Get on to Joe Power. He mapped my old pd130 and it was transformed.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Pd 130 is great craic to drive after a remap so get done asap. Joe done my Bora 50k miles ago, still no clutch slip or flywheel issues! 155,000 miles now and still the same pull :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.