Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the outer , larger lamps as fitted to the older Polo Fox , 2 required , not for VW , actually for my Integrale.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want them myself , dude.... I'm in North Tipp

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
QUOTE actually for my Integrale.

i love thoes cars a true legend have you any pics of it that you could post up here to give us a look

·
Premium Member
6,392 Posts
@ GSB at the back right, I can see some bloke with a black & White Top.............

Love those Lancias alright

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK so , Noddy , have you got them? how much do you want then?

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE (dubtrend @ Jan 12 2006, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>what the spec of the intergranny?

love these to bits

PM sent , don't want to spam off topic here...

·
Resident Polo Pervert
5,183 Posts
QUOTE (Tony D @ Jan 12 2006, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>@ GSB at the back right, I can see some bloke with a black & White Top.............
Love those Lancias alright

On front of him, facing away

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Right I was on to GSF today , got the "Wha?" syndrome.... Is the Polo I'm on about , the Mk1 or Mk2 model? they say Mk1 , I reckon Mk2 , I'm talking about the one that looks like a short estate(!) , coulda swore they were mk2... cos they say the mk1 doesn't use a H4 bulb.
Help!

·
Resident Polo Pervert
5,183 Posts

They are Mk2 Polo's

Thats a mk1

It'd be the Mk2 H4 ones you're after, pick a year, say 88 or so and ask for headlamps for it.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cheers GS , btw , was there any model mk2 with square lamps?

·
Resident Polo Pervert
5,183 Posts
QUOTE (RedLexus @ Jan 17 2006, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Cheers GS , btw , was there any model mk2 with square lamps?

Yep, some saloons, known as Polo "Classics" or "Derbys" came with square-ish front lights.

Some however came with round lights instead, like mine

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks, ordered 2 from GSF , 17.50 ea , instead of 10 times that for Lancia ones....and I'll have RHD beams.

Slam that Derby on a set of bbs splitties dude , you know you want to!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.