Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Who else has been watching this, I would'nt normally be a big fan of theirs but the show is one of the best RTE have had the balls to go ahead with it, Lets hope they stick with it

The highlight of the early shows in the series had to be when Donna & Joesph(shite eurovision brother & sister) were completely slagged off and then they went to play their latest song and Podge & Rodge went straight to a break

I think Podge & Rodge refered to them as the **** and the cub scout

·
Administrator
7,210 Posts
Yeah I started watching it a few weeks back. Its filthy
Keith Duffy has been the best. He came on half pissed and gave as good as he got

·
Registered
126 Posts
Yeah Im watching it religiously!!! They are unbelievable!! Keith Duffy was definately the best so far, the new game they had last nite with the Wan%er scale was good too!!!

·
Registered
304 Posts
I feel that the are on the tele a bit too much now, while they are fantastic the rest of the show is weak.

Having them just on the scare at bedtime was better imo.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
yea there hilarious been watching them a while now, i though that blanath ni coifigh (the red head from the afternoon show
) was very good,
loads of truly laugh out loud moments

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
great show, i was in the audience and it is a good laught
they rip the piss out of all the "guests"

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
how did you get tickets richard?? could be a good night out???? are both shows live or recorded in one go??

·
Registered
191 Posts
Anna Nolan (lesbien ex nun of BB fame ) was on it recently.........you can imagine what she had to deal with !!I pmsl when she was asked ," Were you ever a meat eater?"

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Missed it last night, but caught Keith Duffy and the posh dude with the smell my finger sketch !

·
Registered
12,877 Posts
Off all the things in life my one claim to fame will be that i was in a "a scare at bedtime" episode i still have my podge n rodge hat!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Its hillarious, and Lucy is nice on the eyes to.

They really dont hold back on the guests. A classic was when they had the one who co-presents the show with anna nolan and they said the only reason anyone watches the show is to see if the lesbian nun will jump her

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
QUOTE (WRC @ Mar 21 2006, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>and Lucy is nice on the eyes to.

Did you not see one of the episodes when she was asking questions about ronnies and one of the guys on the street pointed out her one to her

The people they interview on the street are classic too
, they find some headcases.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts