Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Apparently got hacked by some hacker group called anonymous. Been down a week or so now.

·
Mr Magoo
4,282 Posts

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Just imagine all the kids that grew up the alst 5 years glued to the playstation network. Must be really strange for them to have absolutely nothing to do with themselves now its not working. Ill admit, I had some withdrawal symptoms Sunday evening!It did get me to finally do some stuff I should have done ages ago though.

·
Registered
313 Posts
QUOTE (Oisin @ Apr 25 2011, 10:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just imagine all the kids that grew up the alst 5 years glued to the playstation network. Must be really strange for them to have absolutely nothing to do with themselves now its not working. Ill admit, I had some withdrawal symptoms Sunday evening!It did get me to finally do some stuff I should have done ages ago though.

Hahaha glad im on the xbox now. Bad time to be selling a PS3?

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
QUOTE (audijohnballyer @ Apr 25 2011, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hahaha glad im on the xbox now. Bad time to be selling a PS3?

xbox live is streets ahead.Plus for like blacks ops and stuff u get the maps before any other console.

·
Registered
313 Posts
QUOTE (GT TDI 170 @ Apr 26 2011, 01:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ps3 still kicks xbox assssss;-)

I always thought that but now that i have both consoles i much prefer the xbox. And ye the time exclusive maps for call of duty. New map pack next week.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
QUOTE (audijohnballyer @ Apr 26 2011, 01:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I always thought that but now that i have both consoles i much prefer the xbox. And ye the time exclusive maps for call of duty. New map pack next week.

Although I haven't played either in ages for most games I'd prefer the PS3. I have the xbox purely for Forza, nothing else!

·
Registered
313 Posts
QUOTE (Rocher @ Apr 26 2011, 01:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Although I haven't played either in ages for most games I'd prefer the PS3. I have the xbox purely for Forza, nothing else!

I have held onto my ps3 purely for Gran Turismo 5.
Finished with that now so im selling my ps3 on. If anyone interested i have an ad on here for it.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Sony in a slight spot of bother now I'd be staying offline with Playstation at the moment if I had one!!!

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
They should have offered McAfee to all Ps3 users!!!

·
Registered
14,417 Posts
QUOTE (kenneally_mark @ Apr 27 2011, 10:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sony in a slight spot of bother now I'd be staying offline with Playstation at the moment if I had one!!!

Play away Mark as if your details are submitted they are submitted

Very surprised at Sony to be caught out like this. Perhaps genuine hack, perhaps disgruntled employee or a leak. It will be very hard to recover from this as online play will continue to be the future and if people don't feel secure then they won't sign up to Sony at least. Real shame.

I hope they sort it out as this is not only bad news for Sony but it is a major set back in general as once people see a major corporation like Sony being intruded then it casts doubt in peoples mind over any online transaction.

In most cases hackers just want the kudos to have been able to show their abilities and are not interested in the data they find. If this was however a specific attack for nothing other than theft then it will be a different story.

·
Registered
54 Posts
i think xbox has a better online system, but having to pay annualy for a subscrition is a joke, so il stick with psn. think these hackers have threatened facebook and youtube. interesting to see how the got on doin tht!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.