Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a Pro User 5.5hp petrol power washer here and today the hose sprung a couple of leaks have way through cleaning some guttering around the house on the auld lad, Now Im clueless when it comes to these, Are all the fiiting to the pump universal or brand specific?

Like could I go get myself a hose that fits say a Karcher and make it fit? Im finding it hard to get parts for it, The hose itself is made by Beida?

Any info greatly appreciated

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
QUOTE (ShaunieVW @ Apr 25 2011, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We have a Pro User 5.5hp petrol power washer here and today the hose sprung a couple of leaks have way through cleaning some guttering around the house on the auld lad, Now Im clueless when it comes to these, Are all the fiiting to the pump universal or brand specific?

Like could I go get myself a hose that fits say a Karcher and make it fit? Im finding it hard to get parts for it, The hose itself is made by Beida?

Any info greatly appreciated

If your up my way, i should be able to make one from scratch, but i'll need to see the old hose.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.