Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Resident Polo Pervert
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well?

Where the feck are they

Just wondering if anyone has gotten theirs yet, its now mid February and they are normally out in mid January

Wouldn't mind but I'm paying mad tax till this new married tax cert thingy arrives

·
Registered
713 Posts
Eh they are out since last week Bellew, Whoever looks after payroll can get them from ROS.IE if your company is registered. I have them here for our place since last week.

·
Registered
713 Posts
QUOTE (GSBellew @ Feb 13 2006, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Payroll, em that would be me

Shows what being off sick last week has done to the place

What about the printed versions in the post?

If you are registered with ROS you dont get a printed version in the post. The employees will get a printed version alright sent to their house.
Sure it doesnt matter anyway, you are taxed on a cumulative basis so when they do arrive you are assessed YTD which means you'll work out even for the year.
They are seriously cutting back on the amount of things you can do manually through the post now. Its all online.
Dont forget your P35 has to be in by Wednesday!!!

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
QUOTE What about the printed versions in the post?
they havent arived in the post yet but the signed copies came from our accountant last week to us here in our office,

QUOTE Wouldn't mind but I'm paying mad tax till this new married tax cert thingy arrives
interesting is there much of a tax relief when you get married, its an interesting insentive to tie the knot
tell us more,,,

·
Premium Member
6,392 Posts
got mine last week......loads more money for me this month!!!

·
Resident Polo Pervert
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (8valver @ Feb 13 2006, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If you are registered with ROS you dont get a printed version in the post. The employees will get a printed version alright sent to their house.
Sure it doesnt matter anyway, you are taxed on a cumulative basis so when they do arrive you are assessed YTD which means you'll work out even for the year.
They are seriously cutting back on the amount of things you can do manually through the post now. Its all online.
Dont forget your P35 has to be in by Wednesday!!!

We are not registered with ROS,but it looks like I will have to soon enough, as for the backdating, I know that, my tax is like a savings account at the minute
, but I need my P2C for another government department, and they wont backdate it, so everyweek longer it takes the more money I miss out on

P35 is done and dusted

1 - 7 of 7 Posts