Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

I have a Panasonic AV-100 Digital Camcorder for Sale. It records in DVD quality format, up to 720x480 resolution, which is good for HD ready tvs. It uses an SD memory card instead of tapes, so it will fit in your pocket. The quality from this camera is second to none. It is 6 months old, I bought it in the US. Im selling to fund a respray on my camper. Its great for car show etc, because you can carry it around in your pocket. The official panasonic details on the camera can be found below, so I wont bother posting them here. I also have an additional 1gig high speed sdcard to go with it too for extra storage.

Panasonic AV100

The price is €450 ono. That includes the extra high speed sdcard that costs €130 on its own. Im in the Sligo area, so if anyone is interested let me know. First come first served.

My email address is [email protected], if anyone wants any more info.

Cheers,
David.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (daveb @ Mar 1 2006, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Lenny,

whats the frame rate like? how does it hold up to other camcorders?
and how do you take the movies off it?

cheers

DaveB

Good question Dave, the camera records at 25 fps, so its the same as any other camcorder. With the cards supplied you can record about 1 and a half hour of DVD quality video. You can set the resolution lower if you are using the videos for emailing/web, you then get anywhere between 5 hours and 15 hours depending on the settings you use.

To get movies off, you simply just insert the DScard into a card reader on your pc, and copy them over. You can then burn them to DVD if you want.

PS: Nice car, a mate of mine has a corrado the same colour.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts