Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
MK3 Owner
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've posted a couple of my Gti in another thread already, but I thought I'd start a proper project thread.

Not too much has been done yet, besides replacing a few trim parts inside and out that were broken or missing, giving it a good clean and polish and adding a couple of stickers

A few bits have been ordered though and are due to arrive in the next week...

·
Registered
93 Posts
QUOTE (Matt Finn @ Jun 11 2012, 01:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Love black gti's, They have so much potential to look good so simply. Even just lowered as is it will look good.

Best of luck with it

dead right mate
thats way I also get early GTI...in black obviously

all the best Owen

·
R.I.P Garry
1,855 Posts
Nice base for a good project will keep an eye on this one.

Wayne

·
MK3 Owner
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I looked at Merc wheels but didn't like any of the ones I could afford, and couldn't afford any of the ones I liked

I like teledials, but not keen on 15" and didn't come across any larger. I have wheels on the way, a steal from german ebay, but going to keep what they are quiet until I get them fitted

·
MK3 Owner
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, this will make me sound like a total noob, but...
The lip on the front of my car, I figured it was the standard Gti one, however I've seen photos online of the Gti lip and the VR6 one and mine looks more like a VR than what others have posted as being Gti... ? so what do I have?

·
MK3 Owner
581 Posts
There is nothing to say I'm not wrong...
I'm as confused as you - just chuffed I happen to have a VR one, saves me finding one

Although, I have spotted a B3 Passat 'duckbill' that looks tasty... damn you german ebay!

*edit* B3 duckbill splitter photo fro reference:

1 - 20 of 132 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.