Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
that is rare to see a main dealer to sell such a heavily modded car, mabey he has sold some before and
knows some we dont that their is a market for them

·
Registered
74 Posts
I bet there wasnt a problem trading it in , you'll find it the previous owner just didnt get too much wedge for it.

Its a freakin mess!!

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
QUOTE you'll find it the previous owner just didnt get too much wedge for it. your right there mind you im sure that he was glad to get rid of it

i joined the ranks of the boy racer last night when a stone or something hit my exhaust and put a nice big hole in it, sounds like a tractor or something now, ill have to get welding over the weekend

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Reminds me of the VW Golf TV ad that was out a few years back

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
It'll probably sell well! 4 door mark 4, horrible alloys, m3 mirrors...... They're loads of them around anyway!

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Lovin' the twin wavin pipes out the back though

The sad this is..is that there is someone out there that done that to the car in the begining and thought that it was the dogs danglies, and worse is that someone is looking at that and thinking that they would give their left one for it...

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
QUOTE (Bohall @ Feb 20 2006, 11:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It looks like a Tarts handbag!!!!! Poor chap probably wears white runners and a tracsuit too! God love him!
And one of these on the back seat I'd say

·
Administrator
7,210 Posts
QUOTE (ronan @ Feb 20 2006, 02:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>you should see the flip orange skoda fabia on Divanes forecourt in castleisland

I thought Dennis got rid of all that shite to the trade? Maybe he likes this one

·
Premium Member
6,392 Posts
QUOTE (ronan @ Feb 20 2006, 02:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>you should see the flip orange skoda fabia on Divanes forecourt in castleisland

Ant chance of a picture of that......love to see that one!!!

·
Registered
270 Posts
QUOTE (Rapidude @ Feb 20 2006, 10:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I bet there wasnt a problem trading it in , you'll find it the previous owner just didnt get too much wedge for it.

Exactly, probably allowed him 9k for it. Dealer is chancing his arm and asking 14k for it now hoping to make a killing on it. If he doesn't move it within a couple of weeks he can still afford to knock 2k off it and still come out on top. That's how they work it.

You'd wanna see the 00 306 my mate traded in against a Caddy van on Sat. 5dr, dark tints, tacky looking lexus lights, 6" exhaust, hideously badly stuck on bonnet bulge, dial surrounds painted....yes painted with silver paint.

I asked him what on earth he was thinking when he traded that in and he said, "don't worry, yer man didn't get very much for it and it'll be a bad day that I can't get €1100 for it". So what yis reckon he allowed the guy on his beloved 306? I reckon a grand.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Did someone say €14,000?

WTF?!! The dealer must have taken the list price and added all money that was ever spent on the car, including petrol, to get to that figure.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts