Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,798 Posts
As above looking for some tidy OEM alloys, (not considering reps unless they've good brand rubbers and excellent condition) for my friends mk3. Silver preferred. Would prefer good branded rubber, but it can be worked out in the price, or no rubber either is not a problem
Not keen on g60 steelies etc, or the multispoke mesh BBS RA style rims, p-slots or tear drops.

EG zandvoort, zuzuka would be ideal.

Fair prices will be paid, Dublin / midlands area, and will travel for right rims.

·
'Black Balled' member
5,500 Posts
is he/she in a rush for them? Ive been hoppin the ball about selling these -Corrado BBS RZ;

Id proberley sell without the Pirellis; one has a bit of 'arch shreddage' and the other has a bulge, so the tyres arent really 'saleable'.

'BBS' centre bit is missing from 1 centre cap; have 2 spare 'dimpled rings' and 'dummy centre nut' cap bits, that id throw in.

They have about 7k on them since I refurbed them, and clean up very well and are repainted to a decent standard -they are not laquered; didnt see the point; used them during the winter and the finish has lasted well; one is superficially kerbed (one pictured -feckin bimmer driver up my hole one day when i was parking) its very slight; just the paint ground off a bit on the edge of the wheel...

I'll have a mull over price, and get back to you with it, if they take his fancey....

·
Registered
323 Posts
I'll be selling these soon, their lenso's, make me an offer if interested and I'll just stick on my steelies until my new rims arrive. Four good tires, one has arch rubbing marks but not to bad.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
14,417 Posts
Would Porsche 16s be of interest?

May have something available soon. Fresh refurb and never on a car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.