Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,392 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
A lot of Golfs/Boras etc have either RS4 or RS6 replicas under them. I don't know anyone personally that has a set but often wonder what they are like. I was never too keen on the thought of replicas myself but seen as these rims have become so popular I'd like to know what they are really like.
By the sounds of things though you guys don't think much of them...
Anyone got a set?

·
Registered
97 Posts
A friend of mine has a set of RS6's under his audi A4 and they look really well, I think its just luck of the draw cause I've seen a set of S8 replica's and they were shit. Replica's are very heavy though and I don't think as strong either

·
www.autostadt.ie
9,390 Posts
I had 16" rs4 reps on my last Bora..the fact that they were 16's meant they never came under major pressure form potholes etc....but they seemed pretty good. I ran then for 10 months before selling the car and all were 100% intact with no corrosion or owt like that...I have a pic somewhere of them

The fact of the matter is that the OEM's will alwys be better and stronger but then RS4,RS6 etc will not be had in 5x100 as they'll be audi fitment of 5x112 ! IF you can always go for the OEM version.

Found the pic ! - they were 8-9 months old at this stage

1 - 6 of 6 Posts