Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seen a lorry with two crashed rs s going down n4 passed mullingar, one was a new model, they were fairly badly hit.....wonder whos got them, would like the seats for a Golf..

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
QUOTE (westfield @ Mar 31 2006, 03:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Seen a lorry with two crashed rs s going down n4 passed mullingar, one was a new model, they were fairly badly hit.....wonder whos got them, would like the seats for a Golf..

Theres a guy in Longford called Glenn 0877963174 who buys in crashed stuff, he has been know to get a few RS's in. Give him a shout, tell him I gave you his number.

Let me know how you get on.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (Gaff @ Mar 31 2006, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Theres a guy in Longford called Glenn 0877963174 who buys in crashed stuff, he has been know to get a few RS's in. Give him a shout, tell him I gave you his number.

thanks, got him on the phone and yes he has what i want.... and he has a new model octavia rs for breaking too.

·
I like turf
1,193 Posts
QUOTE Theres a guy in Longford called Glenn 0877963174 who buys in crashed stuff, he has been know to get a few RS's in. Give him a shout, tell him I gave you his number.

I got my GTi seats from him for the polo, he's got some amount of stuff and a pleasure to deal with

·
mk2vr6 mad&#33;
1,070 Posts
QUOTE (KEpolo @ Apr 1 2006, 10:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I got my GTi seats from him for the polo, he's got some amount of stuff and a pleasure to deal with

Thats given me an idea... Will the Mk2 Octavia vRS seats fit into the Mk1 ??? Hmm...

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
QUOTE (bpm @ Apr 1 2006, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thats given me an idea... Will the Mk2 Octavia vRS seats fit into the Mk1 ??? Hmm...

We'll get you over to Uncle Peter yet to get the real deal

QUOTE (westfield @ Apr 1 2006, 09:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>thanks, got him on the phone and yes he has what i want.... and he has a new model octavia rs for breaking too.

Any idea what happened the New one ? Is it UK or Irish ? (btw there was one that someone spotted on here that got hit while on a transporter, its hardly the same one !)

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (Gaff @ Apr 2 2006, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We'll get you over to Uncle Peter yet to get the real deal

Any idea what happened the New one ? Is it UK or Irish ? (btw there was one that someone spotted on here that got hit while on a transporter, its hardly the same one !)
got the seats....650. and in mint con.. the new model has dublin plates on it.. he has a s3 for parts plus a 04 gti..

QUOTE (westfield @ Apr 2 2006, 01:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>got the seats....650. and in mint con.. the new model has dublin plates on it.. he has a s3 for parts plus a 04 gti..
i also seen leather s for a mk4 and mk5..

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
QUOTE (Gee_TI @ Apr 2 2006, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It is just VAG cars he deals in?
I don't think so, I think he like performance stuff though.

QUOTE (westfield @ Apr 2 2006, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>got the seats....650. and in mint con.. the new model has dublin plates on it..

What kind of damage was on it ?

Did you tell him I put you in contact ?

I'm surprised he didn't ring me, the odd time before when he was getting crashed Mk1 RS's in he'd ring.

QUOTE (bpm @ Apr 1 2006, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thats given me an idea... Will the Mk2 Octavia vRS seats fit into the Mk1 ??? Hmm...

I guess we won't know now
!......UNCLE PETER !

·
mk2vr6 mad&#33;
1,070 Posts
QUOTE (westfield @ Apr 2 2006, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>got the seats....650. and in mint con.. the new model has dublin plates on it.. he has a s3 for parts plus a 04 gti..
i also seen leather s for a mk4 and mk5..

Hmm.. Mk5 seats. Nice.

650 for the seats, you got yourself a bargin. Let us know how you get on with them.

QUOTE (Gaff @ Apr 2 2006, 10:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I guess we won't know now
!......UNCLE PETER !

Now Now. I'm not getting the new one. Not yet anyway.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE (Smithy @ Apr 3 2006, 11:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Did the s3 still have the front seats?
seen the seats in his shed.. he has a nice 4x4 oct with ihi turbo white on german plates, think it was used for rallying,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts