Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,877 Posts
Seen it earlier,the fact both walked speaks volumes for building road cars like race cars.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
QUOTE (ShaunieVW @ Apr 14 2011, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>the cabin is 100%, Wow try that in a fiesta and see where it gets you

You could be sure someone will read that and try it in a fiesta! So worth noting that doing that in a fiesta would get you dead

Have to agree with Shane as well. Would be great to see more cars built the same way. Not as an excuse to drive like lunatics but for more chance of walking away from a serious crash.

·
Resident Trucker
2,195 Posts
Wow like the lads said just shows how well built the cabin was that it stayed fairly intact. If that was my oul lads car i'd be gone to Dublin airport and you'd never hear of me again

·
Registered
354 Posts
50 zone and parts flew over 100ft away , seriously if you need csi to see if he was speeding you need your head checked !! I know that there probably only saying that as there has to be an investigation but if I was him and survived that's one hell of a story that you'll be telling your grandchildren !! I'd say he's more than likely going to be more broke up by what his father does to him.

·
VAGittarian
419 Posts
Am I the only one thinking that if his oul' fella is that loaded, he'll just say....

'Schiessen! Donner und blitzen! I'll have to buy another now! What colour do you think I should choose?'

Nothing to say he took it without his da's permission?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.