Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lads since eh had a January meet adn a February meet, i was wondering if anyone thought it might be a good idea to have one in March?
What i was thinking is that we could have it where the old Club Gti Eire meets used take place, that is the Spawell Complex just at the m50 Tallaght exit in Dublin.
It was the second sunday of the month we used meet at lunch time.
What do people think?

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
sounds like a good idea and its easy to get to

·
Registered
104 Posts
QUOTE (rmn @ Feb 14 2006, 05:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>What i was thinking is that we could have it where the old Club Gti Eire meets used take place, that is the Spawell Complex just at the m50 Tallaght exit in Dublin.

Sunday 12th?

The folks coming from the North would be coming into Dublin on the M1/N1 then onto the M50, which juction is the Spawell Complex? and is it easy to find?

·
Formerly SteelGTI
744 Posts
I know where Aprils meet will be for some

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its an easy find, i will post up junction numbers and its the first left after the junction, cant miss it
@SteelGTI, damn right!

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
QUOTE (Andy Simpson @ Feb 14 2006, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Might be a stupid question but whats on in April ?

Ok Andy it's not just me then

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
QUOTE (rmn @ Feb 14 2006, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Track day away at easter, a few of us are going, sorry about the confusion

No VAG cars, but they will be German

·
Skoda - Simply Clever
1,239 Posts
Nice and close..... I'd be there for that

·
Registered
713 Posts
Is there not some meet or another organised somewhere in the next few weeks???
Not much detail there I know but thought I read something somewhere on here about it.
I've done my meet for this year anyway so doesnt matter to me!!!

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Yeah a monthly thing would be a very good idea.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Could there not be a meet up north more mabye?
just dublin is about a 3hour drive for me and is hard for me to get to, there is plenty of dub's around and i think there could be a bigger crowd.
If you were all up for travellin to Lisburn, Belfast or somewhere in the middle, so it makes it easier for more people to travel.
What you think?

·
Registered
104 Posts
QUOTE (Polo Kid @ Feb 15 2006, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Could there not be a meet up north more mabye?
just dublin is about a 3hour drive for me and is hard for me to get to, there is plenty of dub's around and i think there could be a bigger crowd.
If you were all up for travellin to Lisburn, Belfast or somewhere in the middle, so it makes it easier for more people to travel.
What you think?

Here you go

http://vagdrivers.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=986

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
pity der cant be one in the middle somewhere longford, galway ect even dublin isn to bad if it was a good enough location

1 - 20 of 66 Posts