Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner

Newbie From Limerick..

2K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  Conrad 
#1 ·
alright hows everyone? my namnes joey an i just tought id join up as iv just bought a audi a4 tdi, was always a fan of the audis an vauxhalls as my oldman was allways buying them when i was a young kid, still have a few vauxhalls an opels parkd up but i wanted somethink with diesel, was driving an audi 80 for a while untill the gearbox went bang.
Heres a few photos of the car i bought hope ya like it

See less See more
#7 ·
QUOTE (joeyturbo @ Apr 10 2011, 12:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>alright hows everyone? my namnes joey an i just tought id join up as iv just bought a audi a4 tdi, was always a fan of the audis an vauxhalls as my oldman was allways buying them when i was a young kid, still have a few vauxhalls an opels parkd up but i wanted somethink with diesel, was driving an audi 80 for a while untill the gearbox went bang.

Really like the car i'm mad jealous! I'm new myself but welcome

#10 ·
QUOTE (joeyturbo @ Apr 10 2011, 12:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>alright hows everyone? my namnes joey an i just tought id join up as iv just bought a audi a4 tdi, was always a fan of the audis an vauxhalls as my oldman was allways buying them when i was a young kid, still have a few vauxhalls an opels parkd up but i wanted somethink with diesel, was driving an audi 80 for a while untill the gearbox went bang.

well man love your a4!! welcome!!

#14 ·
Very close alright

at the moment drivin my bicycle : DOH!
well for the last couple of weeks

(long story but i seem to have either killed or sold everything, and no work = no money for toys)

But normally either some clapped out rwd ford/bmw and maybe soon a vento or jetta again. need to get another one, been too long but had a jetta/vento phase for a bit.

I had a long string of stuff before when i'd a proper job, passat, golf 4 tdi, 04 gold terrano with big silly wheels (cringe), many sierras, bmws, old jeeps etc all manner of other stuff that was used to mark roads or spit black smoke. Currently gonna sell the last couple of old heaps, get a dizzle powered vw most likely and save up again for somethin good.
I've just got a terrible habit of breakin things
Your audi looks very nice but i'd get the yellow plates out of the way asap, there's a gard even closer to me who i'm sure

#16 ·
QUOTE (joeyturbo @ Apr 15 2011, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>sweet stuff man, yeah i was told theres a guard back that road alrite. im waiting on the nct center to get back to me with a price iv all the paper work sorted just incase i get stopd, do u live near john hassett? who drives the scooby b4?
he's up another road but near me alright. Don't know him personally though. Would know the car to see though around the place.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.