Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Welcome Rafal that A4 looks very well kept.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (eoghanroe @ Apr 26 2011, 02:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Welcome along. Nice looking A4. Any plans for it?

Just this week I had to change the dualmass flying wheel and clutch
Once its gets sorted out I will carry out the engine remapping. Looking for a place to do it. The only problem is to convince my wife that I really need it

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (kevinm @ Apr 26 2011, 02:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Welcome Rafal that A4 looks very well kept.

Thank you. Thats the picture from two weeks ago after polishing the car with Meguiars UC. I removed all the swirls marks and ligth scratches

·
Resident Trucker
2,195 Posts
Welcome to Vagdrivers nice clean looking A4 you have. There is a monthly Galway meet in Dunnes Briarhill on the 2nd Tuesday of each month if your interested in calling in

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE (Polomint6N2 @ Apr 29 2011, 11:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Welcome to Vagdrivers nice clean looking A4 you have. There is a monthly Galway meet in Dunnes Briarhill on the 2nd Tuesday of each month if your interested in calling in

Thank you. Sure I`m interested , what time is it on ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.