Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres some pics of me new toy, i know its a stupid yoke but its mad craic, four other mates of mine have them and we go racing them on sundays and some evenings, its 50cc of high power fun
2 feet of the ground feels like 60mph even though their top speed is 49mph,

there really bringing the boy racer out in me ive already changed changed the standard sprocket, changed the size of the chain cog, the fuel line, fuel filter and air filter, put in an NGK spark plug all to get anextra few mph out of it,
ill be takeing on max biaggi (however you spell it) soon

·
Registered
170 Posts
WOW - they are nice - I bet all the youngfellas in the estate want a go on it.

Is there any bike (petrol powered) that you can fold up and put in the boot of a car. I saw them using bikes like these on Top gear recently and thought they would be the ideal thing for a caravan or for poking around some european city while the main transport is left parked in a safe place.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Nice job! where do ya go tho? just the back roads, thats the problem with them hard to get a good space!
so i bough one like this

I prefer the fields lol

110cc 4 stroke 4 gears, plenty of power

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
110cc 4 stroke 4 gears, plenty of power
Code:
 [IMG]http://vagdrivers.net/forums/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy.gif[/IMG]  thats some bike,

we go to an endustrial estate just outside navan (since the karting track was closed) loads of open tarmac roads about 1mile of cool tracks on a sunday evening  [IMG]http://vagdrivers.net/forums/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/IMG]

·
Registered
270 Posts
I reckon Dan is on the right track.

But this is what I've got.....

125cc 2 stroke....absolutely mental fun!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Yeh they're super fun....until you come off it and land on your left shoulder
That will put you off it for a while.

We're heading out on them tomorrow. The Newry to Dundalk motorway construction site is like heaven for MotoX bikes!!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Been riding bikes for a good while and those mini motos are great fun but its the only bike i'v ever broken anything off

This is the same as what i ride on the weekends YZ450F!!!

And when i'm not riding that i'm riding one of these......

·
Registered
270 Posts
QUOTE (VwDan @ Feb 24 2006, 03:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>did you buy yours brand new? wat kinda money was it?

Nah, I bought it secondhand, have it about 18 months. It's a '97 but nowhere near as clean as the one pictured. I gave €2200 for it. Needs few wee bits done at the min but it's still a rocket. I've beaten CR & TM 125's in a sprint. Those KX's are a very quick bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts