Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
theres one coming to cork that the dealer reckons is sold according to carzone, but the dealer keeps updating it as sold every week for the last few mths so dont know what that means

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
yes please ill have two very nice

·
Registered
304 Posts
Still cannot believe that they have made a Cabrio version of the RS4, it just does not feel right.

The RS4 Avant is perfect, in my opinion a RS car should be a Avant...

With Audi's new plan it looks like the RS4 now competes with the M3, and that the S4 is somewhat demoted.

·
Registered
7 Posts
QUOTE (pdxa4 @ Feb 23 2006, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Still cannot believe that they have made a Cabrio version of the RS4, it just does not feel right. The RS4 Avant is perfect, in my opinion a RS car should be a Avant...

I agree - an RS4 should be an avant. Found this one in my apartment building.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
QUOTE (AudiFan @ Feb 23 2006, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I agree - an RS4 should be an avant. Found this one in my apartment building.

@AudiFan

You must live in where the Howth Lodge used to be then

·
Registered
304 Posts
On a somewhat unrelated note, I saw a B7 S4 Avant on the road this morning near Leixlip. 1st one that I have seen in the flesh in this country.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
QUOTE (AudiFan @ Feb 24 2006, 07:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Good eyes.

I'm originally from down the road

Have you seen David O'Leary at all lol

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
QUOTE (AudiFan @ Feb 24 2006, 12:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>1.6

I seen ya a few weeks back, I was on my way out to Howth in the Girlfriends new Fiesta. Nice motor you have, I seen it coming and looked in the mirror when you went by, when I seen the badge I thought I remembered it being someones on here

1 - 14 of 14 Posts