Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's it going lads, the names Darragh ive been on this a while now but never really posted. Used to spend alot of time on dbadged.net when that was around but dunno where it went to so joined clubpolo and here aswell but kinda gave up on the whole car thing for a bit. Im 21 and go to college in CIT. Im Driving a 6n2 01 polo and a 1986 mini. mad into the euro scene love all these wagenwerks and awol films, in fact i think i would have sold the polo and gone jap a long time ago if it wasnt for some of the sites and pictures ive seen.
Cant seem to upload pics of the polo as its telling me there too big, kinda slow when it comes to computers so if anyone has advice id love to get some pictures up. looking forward to getting used to the site and meeting some of you.

Cheers, darragh.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Welcomee.

use photobucket to host your pics (there is a guide pinned in the off-topic section)

Plans for the polo?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (kadett 244 @ Apr 25 2011, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Welcomee.

use photobucket to host your pics (there is a guide pinned in the off-topic section)

Plans for the polo?

cheers man, all thats done to the polo is;

Fk 60/40 spring kit

6000k Hid's

German plates

Black badges

dbadged boot

ive got plans to buy a set of coilovers for the summer. the price of them on some sites has hit rock bottom with all this air ride craic so i may aswell. other than that id like to try and sort out some sort of splitter a tinted visor and possibly new wheels or a change at least.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Welcome along. You should come on Wed night. Look in the events section.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (kenneally_mark @ Apr 25 2011, 09:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Welcome along. You should come on Wed night. Look in the events section.

Cheers mark ill be working till half ten that night so itll prob be too late at that stage. is there a weekly meet set up at all or is it just from time to time?? would like to make it along to a few alright.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.