Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been out with chucky in my new insurance friendly ride. nothing like a vw for sump above the wishbones. Few cool tricks on the way. Train horn FTW! Nice an slow cause its f**kin low.

·
Premium Member
2,433 Posts
Well wear Keith, looking forward to seen how this turns out.

·
Registered
4,584 Posts
i really like the way you reversed up onto the gigantic rope. big ropes ftw

·
Registered
715 Posts
The essetials to dying your lamps yellow. Bottle of GRANVILLE AMBER LIGHT, bottle of wash up liquid, smokes, asthtray, bottle of non-alcoholic beer (can be substituted for normal beer but results may vary)

First wash your lamps with raw wash-up liquid. Then wash with plain hot water. Then dry fully. Light rub of 1200 grade sand paper. Pait on evenly with brush provided. The bottle is the size of a nail varnish but i painted 2 vento lamps and could do another with left over. Leave i warm room over night.

I think it turned out great for my first attempt. Even if it wasn't my first time they came out well. But i'm not a huge fan. The shade differences are just the sunlight.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Holy thread revival batman.

Getting my licence back on 14th may so time i stopped using this as garden furniture.

Ordered tonight.....

Timing belt / wpump kit.
15mm hubcentrics,
10mm hubcentrics
Camber shims
Team manfoot new design logos

Parts in the boot :

Oil
filter
plugs
discs
pads

To do:

Fit my Black Vr6 leather interior.
Fit doorcards
Repaint Banded steel's
Fit all of the above parts

NCT the fucker. Rat Rat Rust did specify it needed a manifold when i bought it, so we'll see cause i havent looked at it since i bought it, think that was around this time 12mnts ago......

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
@ RustyYears. Just a solid silver colour. Getting rid of all my chav touches. Just simple style choice. 10mm/15mm of poke, bit of camber, solid colour wheels.

@ Matt finn You told me nothing

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.