Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 307 Posts

·
Indecisive member
2,735 Posts
I got this friday evening in exchange for my polo.
-1.4 cl
-Piss all rust
-Immaculate interior
-Nct out since 06/09
-Very clean exterior
-lowered on springs
-Oval backbox fell off

Plans are
-New bonnet in car colour Done
-Respray back bumper middle section in mystic blue fitted new bumper
-Badgeless grille nahh
-Coilovers
-some 15" or 16" wheels/alloys have g60s im gonna band in september/october
-German plates
-Roofracks done
-Foglights
-Kenwood headunit Random lidl headunit got
-Gti rear spoiler done
-Clear side repeaters nahhh
-Some form of steering wheel
-Gti interior
-vr6 splitter nahh it'll get ripped off

-Stickers
-Gti rear lights done
-New backbox bought anyway

de wipered it today

All comments, suggestions and criticisms welcome

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Lower it!!

Good luck with her Matt, you got a good trade for my car

·
Mr Magoo
4,282 Posts
QUOTE (kadett 244 @ Apr 24 2011, 08:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Good luck with her Matt, you got a good trade for my car

x2 on the lower it

good luck with it dude thought you were a sellout when i saw "mels" 6n for sale

·
&#12479;&#12452;&#12503;&#19968;&#20061;&#38651;&#
242 Posts
QUOTE (mickstrick @ Apr 25 2011, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm sorry dude but I dont like that shape especially with the vento front end. MK2 all the way!

i prefer mk2s as well, but theres nothin wrong with a mk3, especially a 3 door volf, not many cars out there with power steering, fuel injection and all the other modern nice things that still looks retro and interesting, so i give it a thumbs up.

matt you need to do it like that photshop, with red recaros and red xxrs and find a carbon bonnet somewhere too
oh and of course dohc vtec stickers on the rear quarters too haha

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
QUOTE (matt.finn @ Apr 26 2011, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I love the vento front so its ok

First plan is german style im afraid...maybe it will turn jap in the future but im savin all my jap ideas for a mk2 im building in my head

German style???

·
Registered
113 Posts
QUOTE (kadett 244 @ Apr 24 2011, 08:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Lower it!!

Good luck with her Matt, you got a good trade for my car

and i now have your car while matt has my car.its like a big family or something haha

Btw matt, looks well de-wipered.i think with the lines and colour, less is more with this.the VR6 lip, coilies, debadged grille, back bumper maybe sprayed too and all red rears or something and it'ss be done on the outside.different to what is normally driving around but not too lairy either

anywho best of luck with it, glad you like the way I picked the most rust-free shell i could get

btw its not low enough, your dad just thought that as the brace/bracket thingy hit the trailer that evening lol

·
Indecisive member
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE (Steelballz @ May 8 2011, 06:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>and i now have your car while matt has my car.its like a big family or something haha

Btw matt, looks well de-wipered.i think with the lines and colour, less is more with this.the VR6 lip, coilies, debadged grille, back bumper maybe sprayed too and all red rears or something and it'ss be done on the outside.different to what is normally driving around but not too lairy either

anywho best of luck with it, glad you like the way I picked the most rust-free shell i could get

btw its not low enough, your dad just thought that as the brace/bracket thingy hit the trailer that evening lol

Jaysus that was some manouvering gettin it on the trailer and it runnin outta petrol
And its my car so i say its not low enough and i overrule my dad
so coils it is and all the rest you said too id say

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
QUOTE (Steelballz @ May 8 2011, 06:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>and i now have your car while matt has my car.its like a big family or something haha

Thats just a bit of a joke as I had intended to go view that car & had it bookmarked before I knew matt, Then he bought it and I took it as a chance to give him abuse

1 - 20 of 307 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.