Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Did that not come with OE aero wipers as standard?? My sisters one did
Im not sure about lows but the back of my car is 2inches lower than standard. The front id say about 1.5inches. It looks a lot lower comparing to yours.
Id say the cup kit would leave yours roughly the same height... maybe a bit lower. There meant to be -35mm from standard.

If you know anyone with a standard Bora you could put them head to head & get a rough measurement.
Like so...

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The change over point for the Aero wipers was mid 02 somewhere, think April/may. My was registered in beginning of April.

I'v 640mm Ground to Arch in the Front and 670mm in the back. So that should make it a bit easier to figure out.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE (T J Hooker @ Oct 15 2011, 07:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Do it!

Once I get the money, only part time work and collage means its slow saving . just trying to decide on the sport or comfort kit. I'm not goin any lower anyway because of where i live. might go for the handling kit (cup kit + anti roll bars) Alloy-wheels is offering in next month hopefully.

·
Registered
884 Posts
QUOTE (APDTDI @ Oct 15 2011, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Once I get the money, only part time work and collage means its slow saving . just trying to decide on the sport or comfort kit. I'm not goin any lower anyway because of where i live. might go for the handling kit (cup kit + anti roll bars) Alloy-wheels is offering in next month hopefully.
I may be wrong but I think Keith only does the comfort kit.

·
Registered
56 Posts
QUOTE (APDTDI @ Oct 15 2011, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The change over point for the Aero wipers was mid 02 somewhere, think April/may. My was registered in beginning of April.

I put after market Aero blades from Halfords on my Toledo which work a treat. Does anyone know if the jets can be upgraded to the fan type?

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.