Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Delighted to have finally found an anniversary after all my looking.. Picked it up yesterday, here is a few pics of it i took today, have german plates and hid's ordered for it though along with a few other small bits....

Hope ye like, let me no what ye think...........

Everything is as standard in it for now anyways... Will add more pics when i add a few more mods to it............

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,433 Posts
Best of luck dude, best colour

What number is it? Im not too gone on the tint not sure does it cheapen the look of it.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (ColinMk4 @ Sep 12 2010, 01:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Best of luck dude, best colour

What number is it? Im not too gone on the tint not sure does it cheapen the look of it.

Cheers colin was well sickened when ya changed your mind on your but sure what can ya do.. and yes it is number 857... Love the tint though myself...

Cant wait to start adding mods..

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE (endaz @ Sep 12 2010, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>know the lad ya bought it off well,, smashing car so it is and well minded too!! id say he was sorry to see it go!!!

Ya he was very sorry but he was saying he has a 2.5 quattro a4 lined up or bought so he needed the money from the anniversary.... Wouldn't blame him for wanting to keep the golf though, fair minter of a car, flawless from what i can see...

·
Registered
348 Posts
yea he has a 2.5tdi quattro white a4,, not cleared though so he needed to free up cash,, i'd have kept the golf she is mint,, engine bay is spotless,, best of luck man with car, love the anni's!!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE (endaz @ Sep 12 2010, 01:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yea he has a 2.5tdi quattro white a4,, not cleared though so he needed to free up cash,, i'd have kept the golf she is mint,, engine bay is spotless,, best of luck man with car, love the anni's!!

ya the audi looks sweet alright he was showing me some pictures of it... It is spotless though, i'll have to throw up more pics now next week of engine bay and that when i get the plates and hid's fitted..

·
Premium Member
2,433 Posts
QUOTE (BarryMKIV @ Sep 12 2010, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice! Best of luck with it

You should have gone for a 1.8T

Thats the devils talk, everyone knows its tdi or nothing these days, ask Shane

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.