Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
You've a fair bit of work done there con. Did you do it yourself or get a bodyshop?
Those BKs really suit it I reckon, 19s?

Throw up a few pics of the 325i if you have any.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (JMS @ Feb 14 2006, 11:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You've a fair bit of work done there con. Did you do it yourself or get a bodyshop?
Those BKs really suit it I reckon, 19s?

Throw up a few pics of the 325i if you have any.

I posted a few photos in the project car section of the BMW.
There 18s, I would like to change them to BBS Lms and get rid of them sickly lexus lights, seemed like nice lights 5 years ago when i bought them. Anyone now of anybody selling RCCR taillights?
Done 80% of the bodywork myself. ie front bumper is half PSG and half OE to ensure all the lines at the wings, headlights etc were perfect. Most aftermarket parts took alot of modification and patience to get them fitting right.

·
Registered
12,877 Posts
QUOTE (Con @ Feb 15 2006, 02:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I posted a few photos in the project car section of the BMW.
There 18s, I would like to change them to BBS Lms and get rid of them sickly lexus lights, seemed like nice lights 5 years ago when i bought them. Anyone now of anybody selling RCCR taillights?
Done 80% of the bodywork myself. ie front bumper is half PSG and half OE to ensure all the lines at the wings, headlights etc were perfect. Most aftermarket parts took alot of modification and patience to get them fitting right.

Nice workmanship the lexus have to go though you know that! i know a guy selling GTi spec tail lights!

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
wow now that is a very cool colour deep purple very nice indeed but im not sure about the front bumper and grill or the lexus lights, still a very good looking car in that colour,

*runs off to get paint can and brush for raddo*

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE (Tarmac @ Feb 15 2006, 11:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Did you not show them your "Project 'Ra" Corsa Con? It's pushing about 800bhp to the front left wheel and has a one-off handling package from Cusco. Serious piece of kit.

Reseepttaaaaa for the Corsa.

I think RCCR lights are about the best looking aftermarket lights IMO. Tarmac I assume ur referring to my temp car 1.2 corsa which is going to the crusher as soon as touareg arrives. Wouldnt want to curse anybody with it.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE (Tarmac @ Feb 15 2006, 08:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>are you doing an engine transplant into the tourag first?

MMmmmm 1.2 Touareg, now why didnt volkswagen think of that?

·
Registered
5 Posts
i know.. i know

u can thank me for the idea when u appear on setanta sports for winning the Galway rally in a 1.2 tourag.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts