Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well following the farewell of my polo saloon, I got this Mk3 gti off Mail order mark

Shes an 8v have a few little things to sort out on it before im happy with it, mainly just bits of trip that are missing that sort of thing, nothing major

The red badge

First thing I addressed was the headliner which was sagging at the front, I used spary adhesive to fix this problem, excuse the pictures they were taken at night:

Its not perfect but Im planning a black headliner in the future so it will do until then:

Apart from that the only thing Iv done is got new tyres for the pepper pots

Thats it for now, but there will be more updates as I track down the missing pieces of trim

·
Low'N'Wide
480 Posts
Nice example!
Any other plans for it? I have a leather gaitor and gearknob if you'd be interested in changing the vinyl one?

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah u were doc, I was up at the walkinstown meet the week before that but I was in the mk5

Thanks tezzaworld, they were marks touch, they were on it when I got it

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Pics of the wheel fitted

Well thats it for updates on the mk3 for a while, new wheels for the mk5 seem to be swallowing up all my free cash
Itl be worth it though

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.