Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right lads I have been on the site ages and never put up any pics of my octavia so here are a few. Have plenty of plans but they are all depending on how heavy my wallet gets and its fairly light at the minute.

Attachments

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks lads. I will be shining it up again in time for fermoy. The only thing I have done since these pics were taken was fit some hid's and cruise control.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No shane at cruisecontrol.ie fitted it for me. He did a great job on it. I'll def see you at fermoy i want a look at your one imo black is the best colour but silver is a close second for the mk1's

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A few small upgrades to the car since Fermoy. Thanks to Trevor (Toast) for the stickers for the badges and had the lights lamin-x'd let me know what ye think lads.

Attachments

·
Formally the tongue twister KEV GTI TDI 150
2,789 Posts
The tint in the lights looks a bit too dark for me or maybe its because its next to the chrome grill sorround. Would you consider either lamin-z on the grill sorround or painting it black?, how are the headlights for brightness with the lamin-x on them?

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I want to colour code the grille surround just havent decided what I want to do it with (paint, vinyl or film) yet. The lights are the same with the lamin-x on as they were before. I wanted to get the darkest one dont ask me why I just did

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thats the plan Dallan. Not sure how I'm going to do it yet tho. I have a few bigger mods I want to do first. H&R comfort cup kit and to have the car Joe Powerised
Anyone wanna give me a grand to help my cause??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.