Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, lads i soon got sick of economy with the passat(still a great motor) .. but i missed my power so im back in another mk4 gti , she has a fairly good spec :

usual gti extras recaros etc..

18" genuine s4 wheels

fk koni coilovers

genuine anni front and back lip

oetteinger sideskirts

U.S.A back bumper

312mm front brakes

remaped to 190bhp

plans for this are

black headliner

joey modded headlights

front end respray and american rubstrip

fix the anni valance as there is a fair bit of paint flake on it

seen as we all love pics heres some from heatwave last sunday!!

·
Mr Magoo
4,282 Posts
looks well
would get some oem sideskirts though

·
Registered
950 Posts
QUOTE (tdimad @ Aug 31 2011, 08:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thinking off a wheel change lads any ideas?

TSW Stealths FTW!!!!!!!! hahaha keep the wheels that are on it just change the color

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Black headliner is done .. Came out savage il stick up some pics in the morning when it brightens up haha!! Next on the list is the front end .. Talking to the panel beater today seems like it's going to be two weeks before he has the time .. Watch this space

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i know what your thinking lads.. im shit for putting up pictures haha.. the reason for that is my good phone was away being fixed and my camera is shite .. have the phone back now so will clean up the car tmo and stick on my new alaska number plate (thanks trevor)
.. and il get up some nice pics haha!!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE (alan1990 @ Sep 24 2011, 10:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>No its just cause your a lazy feck!! sitting in mc donalds most nights picking your nose

Talkin to dat prick in the red BMW don who he is Alan looks like your car
haha!!

Anyway lads just home from the painter with my front bumper which has been fully resprayed and the numberplate has been deleted have to say got it done by a friend of a friend in drumcondra and it is excellent absolutely if anyone wants work done pm me and il give you his number absolutely brilliant il put up pics tomorrow

·
Registered
231 Posts
QUOTE (tdimad @ Oct 31 2011, 10:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Bump on this haven't been on in ages and jus found my camera keep an eye here lads il have a lot of updates up throughout the day

I'v been watchin this space for months haha,, cant wait to see this car

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
right lads here we go , have been meaning to get this done ages ago but been flat out working during the week and too lazy to be bothered at the weekends lol.. any way

most of my plans at the start have been done along with a few more little touches along the way

first of all my main priority was to get the front end done.. i got onto this asap and gave the job to my friends uncle in drumcondra who i would now highly recomend as he done a very good job and done it very quick

another small job i done was the rear number plate which as you will see further on is a u.s plate from trevor on here.

the car was off the road for a couple of weeks getting a few bits done such as the rear axle bushes.. polybushed that then on further inspection realised i needed a cv joint as the boot was ripped and must have let in debris or a stone of some sort and made absolte shite of the cv joint lol... while i was sourcing the shaft i seen a new gti tail and snapped it up as one of mine had a couple of cracks.. since then myself and BA4 (stevie)
fitted a dvd player into the dash where the vents used to be i bought this kit from alan1990 on here and makes a big difference to the inside of the car.. then while i was installing this a friend called over and just so happend to have an r32 steering wheel in the boot of his car so that was in within 5 minutes of finding it lol

another idea robbed from BA4 was a single wiper conversion which took 5 minutes and imo makes a big difference to the front of the car just something different

plans for the car now are:
joey mod headlight are next

rear bootlid resprayed bonnet sprayed
sideskirts paintedand i am having a few expensive conversations with mr peden at the mo so watch this space

any way because we all love pics

comment and opinions welcome

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.