Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
picked her up for handy beans just after christmas and pulled her into the garage 4 weeks before dubshed! managed to get her all done dusted for the show with great help from mustard and cianmk3 two legends! haha
let me know what you think. all comments welcome
p.s. have a few pics of her finished but cant get them loaded yet still cant get the hang of all the photo craic ha

cheers
Lee

http://s1133.photobucket.com/albums/m585/l...rell/?start=all

·
Bitches be crazy.
1,966 Posts
QUOTE (leegfarrell @ Apr 14 2011, 01:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>picked her up for handy beans just after christmas and pulled her into the garage 4 weeks before dubshed! managed to get her all done dusted for the show with great help from mustard and cianmk3 two legends! haha
let me know what you think. all comments welcome
p.s. have a few pics of her finished but cant get them loaded yet still cant get the hang of all the photo craic ha

cheers
Lee

http://s1133.photobucket.com/albums/m585/l...rell/?start=all

is this the car that had standard steels on the rear and superlites on the front at dubshed? nice car if so.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
na she has rh cups but that yoke was mint!

that is one lovely golf see it the whole time in the clarion village best of luck with it . there a few round that block now me mates black mk2 5 door does be there a good bit as well.

ya i know well tink i counted 5 of them thats about the college! ya livin in the clarion?

·
Low&#39;N&#39;Wide
480 Posts
Was this in Letterkenny last week any chance? Could swore it was this one anyways. Lovely motor!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (David.1.9TDi @ Apr 15 2011, 03:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Was this in Letterkenny last week any chance? Could swore it was this one anyways. Lovely motor!

it was indeed!am up ther the whole time goin wit a doll from convoy!
usually drive the black bora wit the 19s n green callipers!
thanks!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE (David.1.9TDi @ Apr 15 2011, 07:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Seen it alright last saturday. Looks nice man! What engine is in it?

Just a 1z (1.9 sdi) for now!
Plans in the future when I get my money tree
is to pd 150 and a few wee bits to bring her up past the 200 mark

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.