Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Picked this up 2 weeks ago only 90000k miles on it full stamped service history unbelievably clean
Need:
Lowering springs

A clean set of BBS alloys

A spoiler

anyone with these parts please contact me

Thanks for looking

Attachments

·
Registered
504 Posts
Sweet, what did ya fork out for her? 90k miles and its not even broke in! A car with great potential for fun while not breaking the bank on fuel costs, well wear and nice step up from the focus van !

·
Premium Member
2,433 Posts
Lovely clean car, get base to start with, love you didnt call it a gttdi too
pd130 it is

·
Registered
230 Posts
QUOTE (Mark4Mad @ Apr 26 2011, 08:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Picked this up 2 weeks ago only 90000k miles on it full stamped service history unbelievably clean
Need:
Lowering springs

A clean set of BBS alloys

A spoiler

anyone with these parts please contact me

Thanks for looking

Nice clean car ya got there boss, i have a set of jamex lowering springs if your interested!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (VW DAS AUTO @ Apr 28 2011, 08:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice clean car ya got there boss, i have a set of jamex lowering springs if your interested!

sorry for only getting back to you now yeah can you pm me price and location

Thanks for all the positive responses

unfortunately i had to replace the flywheel but it seems to be a common problem

apart from that shes going well

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE (gerryvw @ Apr 26 2011, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sweet, what did ya fork out for her? 90k miles and its not even broke in! A car with great potential for fun while not breaking the bank on fuel costs, well wear and nice step up from the focus van !

Your right there..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.