Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Have this car about 18 months, probably wouldnt believe the amount of money spent on it, a good few on here can probably vouch for that!!! Getting the little 8v stove mapped tomorrow week with joe power so just thought I'd throw up a few pics before it finally see's road.

·
Registered
168 Posts
QUOTE (MrFreely @ Apr 22 2011, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have this car about 18 months, probably wouldnt believe the amount of money spent on it, a good few on here can probably vouch for that!!! Getting the little 8v stove mapped tomorrow week with joe power so just thought I'd throw up a few pics before it finally see's road.

love it

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
That looks pretty cool
Not gone on the m3 lights but overall its sweet!

Ps. you can still go lower!

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Any more pics of the red head in the shorts?

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
I had to make sure i said in the shorts, there's a ginger in the same pic, Carlsberg don't do gingers, no one does!

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
believe me you dont haha i got sent a pic from that day and she was in a photo lol

QUOTE (neilc @ Apr 22 2011, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Any more pics of the red head in the shorts?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE (Camillus O' D @ Apr 22 2011, 10:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Any chance I spot this behind souhans garage in Trim afew weeks ago? I take it thats where you get the stainless

Yeah lad Souhan done the exhaust for me, fine job too, 2.5" from the cat back!

From Kells and it hasnt seen any road in 18months so nobody has seen it round ha ha.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.