Registered
3,426 Posts
Looks very well nice job

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(Conor @ Feb 15 2008, 12:00 PM) [snapback]109150[/snapback]
Hey the car looks great, really good job. Any more plans?

hey conor
yeah she came up well.
it already has the discs all round..was under it yesterday and found rust under the drivers seat
want to sort out dat out...den the 256mm brakes up front and a 22mm master cylinder..also the lines are kinda rusty i wanna replace dem..
also thinkin about front fog lightsbut i dont know how to fit dem..also am thinkin about a gti front steering system with the gti anti foll bar..

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
You planning on lowering it on anything? To fit fogs you'll need the lamps, the mounting brackets and the loom to plug it onto the car. The loom simply plugs into a plug under the coolant expansion tank.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(Conor @ Feb 15 2008, 09:20 PM) [snapback]109269[/snapback]
You planning on lowering it on anything? To fit fogs you'll need the lamps, the mounting brackets and the loom to plug it onto the car. The loom simply plugs into a plug under the coolant expansion tank.

thanks..ya know where i can a loom??I was thinking about coilovers but i wanna get a nice ride height but dont wanna kill the ride quality of the car too much..having awful trouble getting a exhaust made for it..anyone know where in the wexford area i can get one made

ya goin to the wterford meet conor??

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Nice GTD you have there, did you buy that off somebody in Wexford?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.