Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Hi guys said id throw up a few pics of my golf to get any feedback or ideas thanks.
Its a mk4 1,4 3 door black baseline bought it standard.
Its my first car im used to driving my dads mk5 tdi serious power difference but for now the plans are do it up a lil but not going near the engine obv.
So far :
recaro interior
german plates
bbs rep ch alloys
wind deflectors
xenon bulbs in headlights and plate lights
gti tail lights
sprayed calipers red.
vmaxx coilovers
blacked out badges
tint on back windows
stubby aerial
lamin x subtle tint on lights and side repeaters
exhaust tip
4mo splitters

to come :
get rid of some dents

any suggestions?

pics (car needs a good wash i know an crappy phone pics i know all new proper pics on following page)

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
gud man mylo!!
if only kyle was on here 2 !!

·
MK3 GOLF
566 Posts
QUOTE (myles08 @ Mar 13 2011, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>thanks burnsy. True that,im not too mad on spending a fortune on a first car though and coilovers are expensive but will see how the savings go
might invest.

€250 for a set of JOMs and you could ask nearly half of the lads on this site that have coilovers probley have them and from what I can read there well worth the money for dropping a car but wouldn't be much god for actual handling say tracks and that but sure LOW N SLOW only way to go!!

Anyway enjoy the mk4

·
Registered
985 Posts
QUOTE (Burnsy1993 @ Mar 13 2011, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>€250 for a set of JOMs and you could ask nearly half of the lads on this site that have coilovers probley have them and from what I can read there well worth the money for dropping a car but wouldn't be much god for actual handling say tracks and that but sure LOW N SLOW only way to go!!

Anyway enjoy the mk4

Low and slow is right
are vmaxx coilovers any good or does any one know anything about them i have a friend trying to sell me a set for 200 he said they were 400 new...

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE (Polomint6N2 @ Mar 14 2011, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks it does be round a bit dont take it out much up there. Sure throw your name down on the list in the events section.
Yeah i dont use mine much up here either just on weekends in sligo etc,been there done that might have another lad coming too was chattin kane an gooly seems to be a good crew headin

1 - 20 of 119 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.