Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 183 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked this up on Saturday. Plans so far are to repaint front anni lip, skirts, rear lip, and bonnet to get it mint. Will also refurb the alloys. Might put a set of bora vents into it. Only mod do to it are cruise control and xenon lights. To go from a 1.4 to this is unreal, some pull on it.

German plates on the way

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Nice car well wear. Was it a member's car? You sure the cruise control wasnt a factory fit?

·
Dodging Work and Responsibility Since 1985
1,061 Posts
Well wear, nice list of subtle mods that will enhance the car...

·
Premium Member
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (kevinm @ Feb 1 2010, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice car well wear. Was it a member's car? You sure the cruise control wasnt a factory fit?

Nope got it from a Irish lad his not on here, Nope he put he the cruise control into it.

QUOTE (Flano @ Feb 1 2010, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well wear, nice list of subtle mods that will enhance the car...

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (kenneally_mark @ Feb 1 2010, 04:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well wear Colin nice bus.

Thanks

QUOTE (BarryMKIV @ Feb 1 2010, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Fair play Colin. That didn't take too long
. Best of luck with it.

Thanks, haha ya everything worked out prefect time wise.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Very nice Colin! Ill keep an eye out for it whenever I get home.
QUOTE (ColinMk4 @ Feb 1 2010, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>To go from a 1.4 to this is unreal, some pull on it.

Just dont forget which pump your at!

Having a terrible time here in the states, the diesel is a green pump and petrol black, and the fact Im driving a petrol car ehre and a diesel at home!
I had thought cruise control would be standard in anni's like Kevin said.
Well wear.

·
Premium Member
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE (Oisin @ Feb 1 2010, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Very nice Colin! Ill keep an eye out for it whenever I get home.

Just dont forget which pump your at!

Having a terrible time here in the states, the diesel is a green pump and petrol black, and the fact Im driving a petrol car ehre and a diesel at home!
I had thought cruise control would be standard in anni's like Kevin said.
Well wear.

ha ya cheers I got the girlfriend to remind me when I filled up the tank not to put in petrol
, not sure about the cruise control anyone else with a anni that can clear this up?

QUOTE (rob_87 @ Feb 1 2010, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>nice car lad! ill have to keep an eye out for ya!

Cheers dude i will do the same

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Well wear man, welcome to the anni club!

No cruise wasn't standard on anni's but some had it as a factory optional extra, I had to put it into mine.

·
Registered
12,877 Posts
Nice bus,well wear Colin.

·
Premium Member
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE (VinnyTheGolfMan @ Feb 1 2010, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice, looks well.

Cheers

QUOTE (GTIAnniversary1546 @ Feb 1 2010, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sweet car mate. Looks mint from the photos.
I bet you dont know yourself now with all that power now.
Best of luck with it.

Cheers. Its in good con, not mint tho must paint a few bits again and then a wheel refurb and it will be mint

Ha ya its great all the power compaired to my old car

·
Premium Member
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE (CK160 @ Feb 1 2010, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well wear man, welcome to the anni club!

No cruise wasn't standard on anni's but some had it as a factory optional extra, I had to put it into mine.

Thanks
When do I get to learn the secret anni owners handshake

QUOTE (Shane @ Feb 1 2010, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice bus,well wear Colin.

Thanks Shane

·
Registered
380,004 Posts
Lovely car you have there.

Just wondering is it a TDI or GTI. Just looking at the pictures of the engine bay and the Anni number and badges etc.

Happy and enjoyable motoring.......

·
Premium Member
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE (nightcrawler @ Feb 1 2010, 06:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Lovely car you have there.

Just wondering is it a TDI or GTI. Just looking at the pictures of the engine bay and the Anni number and badges etc.

Happy and enjoyable motoring.......

Thanks
Its a TDI when the 900 TDI annis were made they were all badged as GTI in the factory.

1 - 20 of 183 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.