Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
well lads here are some pics ov my golf il take proper ones at the weekend just to give you the idea of what i drive! B
Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting

Vehicle Car Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Automotive lighting

Now the car itself

Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate Grille

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Automotive side marker light Land vehicle

Car Vehicle Gear shift Motor vehicle Speedometer

Liquid Hood Water Automotive lighting Azure

this is her now! iv to clean her up and polish it! put more up this weekend! any comments welcome!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,433 Posts
Looks very clean , I think all the white makes it look cheap and boy racerish. A set of coliovers and spacers would finish is well.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (Burnsy1993 @ Apr 7 2011, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice mk3

bar the white bits lol

All the white interior trim and white wouldn be my cup coffee lol

Other than that she's looks nice! Get them steelies banded!!!
Best a luck
thanks man hahah! banded would it pass nct seen on g60s on the web!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (ColinMk4 @ Apr 7 2011, 07:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looks very clean , I think all the white makes it look cheap and boy racerish. A set of coliovers and spacers would finish is well.
alright thanks for your comment!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (Camillus O' D @ Apr 7 2011, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looks great from the pictures.

well man thanks itl av the full works done to it this weekend! and sports suspension hopefully nxt week! cant wait!

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Is that an isotta handbrake with diamonds I see?? Looks very like it!!

IMO it looks like a 90's Max Power styled car..... but you've cleaned it up nicely!
the g60's are really nice too
Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (Project B5 @ Apr 8 2011, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Is that an isotta handbrake with diamonds I see?? Looks very like it!!

IMO it looks like a 90's Max Power styled car..... but you've cleaned it up nicely!
the g60's are really nice too
Keep up the good work!
thanks man for your comment,iv plenty to do,sports suspension orderd 2moro and hopefully fitted next week 60mm on the front and either 40-50mm on the rear! hope to get the chance to clean it up good and proper for the weekend,the car speaks for itsself comin up on 221.000 miles!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE (Ray @ Apr 8 2011, 08:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>jeez you'd never think there was that mileage on it.
It looks immaculate. Loose the white stuff and it could be a very nice car
The bay looks mint
´cheers man yea 221.000miles nearly! i had the silver clocks in it from stock! changed them to black! miles on the silver clocks was 209.000 and the miles on the black ones were 76.007,and have documented it all! as regards the white trim iv takin peoples opinion onboard but will still stick with it cos its different!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE (marcy @ Apr 8 2011, 11:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>different = not always a good thing, but fair play its spotless, and if you like it thats all that matters
thanks man for your comment! you hit the nail on the head!! hahaha!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
the g60s look the job man
erally suit it well

i would have to agree on the white trim, wouldnt be my cupa tea but as the lads said its your car and your money do what you want and dont let lads tell you otherwise!!

any other plans after the sports suspension??

must say tuo it polished up really well!!!
keep up the work.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE (mk2maniac @ Apr 12 2011, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>the g60s look the job man
erally suit it well

i would have to agree on the white trim, wouldnt be my cupa tea but as the lads said its your car and your money do what you want and dont let lads tell you otherwise!!

any other plans after the sports suspension??

must say tuo it polished up really well!!!
keep up the work.
thanks man your rit its my car and wana do it my way ha! by the way its not polished or even washed! cant wait to get it ready for the proper pics! sports suspension nxt then vr6 splitter then de-badged grill,hopefully mk5 style bumper fog lights then blue bulbs for the angel rings and it goes on and on you no yourself!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well lads spent some time on my baby this week and i got some interior things done,and got the front bumper sprayed{myself} because it was grey now its black including the reflectors,av the front bumper indicators not in use,took the wires from that and hooked them to the 1s in the angel eyes! side strips on the car were grey now they are black! and more to come!!"!!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE (vdub4life98 @ Apr 7 2011, 07:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>well lads here are some pics ov my golf il take proper ones at the weekend just to give you the idea of what i drive! B
View attachment 27616

View attachment 27617

View attachment 27618

Now the car itself

View attachment 27619

View attachment 27620

View attachment 27621

View attachment 27622

View attachment 27623

this is her now! iv to clean her up and polish it! put more up this weekend! any comments welcome!
new pics lads and no mess!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
shes looking really clean man.
fair-play... but i really cant see where your going with the white... but it could work out in the end and look well.

its a very clean car anyway

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.