Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Nice A3,love the colour.i take it it was a 110kw 150bhp before the remap.What did Joe get it up to for ye.A remap is something i've been threatening to do for a while but i've found an oil leak that has to be investigated and that may put it off for a while.How do you find fuel consumption since having it done.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
@ShaunieVW: Thanks. The lumbar support is pretty cool but i keep adjusting everytime because I am use to it by now that i can't feel it
. Joe says about 195 but i have not got it on the rollers yet. I noticed yours is 130bhp Diesel. My Dad has the the same engine in his A4 and got it remapped by JOE and bloody hell does it go like stink !!!!, not much smoke either. Have you got your's remapped ????????????????.

@Strutt: Yep it was the 150bhp version before. I had tied with the idea of getting the 180bhp Quattro but i think the fuel bill with the quattro would have killed me. I don't feel much of a difference, but when you put your foot down (on a 'spirited' drive) the needle goes down quite fast

@martin69, hogie-89: Possibly change the alloys and mayabe sort out the Arch to Tyre gap ratio at some point
. Although it is the sport version so it sits 20mm/15 lower then normal A3's. Other then that nothing else planned love the car the way it is.

@VinnyTheGolfMan: I am in the Lap of Luxzury
. Although I would not mind some Recaro's from the S3

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
shes not remapped . . . .yet!!!!!!!!!!! probably september, they do move alrite! see yous petrol boys may have the horsepower figures put we have the torque!!!!!!!!!! derv power! Ive the sport suspension to but it does need to be lower, cant wait to do mine, also spacers would look sweet would give you a bit of a wider track.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Got the car on a rolling road today thanks to [email protected]

Here's the sheet:

Also met GTI5 from here. Top guy. Need to get a new NJ75 valve, my old one is sticking.

Next on the to do list is some lowering springs (eibach pro kit) & some spacers.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
QUOTE (BarryMKIV @ Oct 10 2009, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The car looks well. Happy with the figures you put out?

Thanx. Your car looks pritty nice to

I like the way you changed my quote from springs to coilovers

Yeah it was pretty much what Joe & I expected it to be.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.