Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
id be interested in making up the numbers...

·
Plane
3,414 Posts
At the mosey show from what I remember most if not all gatherings of cars have a banner.

Might be worth while getting one as already pointed out from the dubshed tread. I know vagdrivers is not a club but a gathering without a sign or banner looks sh1t I think. It would be good advertising for the site too.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
QUOTE (Plane @ Apr 21 2011, 09:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>At the mosey show from what I remember most if not all gatherings of cars have a banner.

Might be worth while getting one as already pointed out from the dubshed tread. I know vagdrivers is not a club but a gathering without a sign or banner looks sh1t I think. It would be good advertising for the site too.

The RSOC had an amazing stand last year, every car pristine, very well presented and parked in a cresent shape around the club banner, after that, it's very hard to get all cars together in the show grounds, you would need to contact the organisers to reserve a space and be in there very early to hold spaces because it becomes a free for all then.

the other thing is they wouldn't let anything after the mk2 platform in

·
Mr Magoo
4,282 Posts
usually a good show

possibly taking the mk2 over this year
id be up for going on the stand if there is one

·
i miss my mk2
2,046 Posts
QUOTE (Mk3McG @ May 14 2011, 08:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>usually a good show

possibly taking the mk2 over this year
id be up for going on the stand if there is one

goodman shane, its about time that golf of yours got further than the back garden!

·
Mr Magoo
4,282 Posts
QUOTE (mr.sifter @ May 14 2011, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>goodman shane, its about time that golf of yours got further than the back garden!

true

·
Mr Magoo
4,282 Posts
bump
any news on a stand ?

·
Mr Magoo
4,282 Posts
bump for the 12th

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.