Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Track Days in Mondello are on the following days in 2006

17th March
17th April
1st May
5th June
7th August
30th October

The prices have not gone up as previously discussed on another thread recently.

The Costs are as follows:

€110 Morning
€200 Afternoon
€300 Full Day

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I never done one of these before lads, but always wanted to.
What do you get for your money? and are there any conditions before you can take your car out on the track?

·
Registered
14,079 Posts
I thought it was the cost of hiring the track that had gone up not the cost of the open track days.

I also heard mention of VIP track days, anyone know anything about them?

·
Premium Member
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The cost of hiring the track has gone up for sure, but are these prices that I quoted earlier the same as last year? I thought that they were

The VIP days are for car clubs I think, BMW owners club etc

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
VIP Club:
QUOTE or 2006,' VIP CLUB' days will be available for the first time. These days will be restricted to club members and no spectators will be allowed except those attending with the driver by prior arrangement. Membership of the club will be restricted to drivers of high performance, high value cars and highly experienced track day drivers wishing to further develop their skills. Membership can be applied for by contacting Ian Beatty at Mondello Park and details of the Car, along with a recent photograph, and drivers experience must accompany an application. Drivers currently registered for our existing track days must register separately for the 'VIP Club' days. For all VIP days full payment must be received in advance as no money will be accepted on the day.

Seems to be the same idea that VST and the lads used towards the end of last year. Just hope there's room in the calendar for both.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Mondello is an absolute rip off! I have driven alot of different tracks and Mondello is without a doubt one of the worst. The facilities are poor and i think they have a brass neck to charge 300 euro for the day.

I would rather travel to the north and drive kirkistown for £50 per day.

Just my opinion.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts