Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are two low sided boot liners available for a mk5 with a space saver, part numbers 1k0 061 180 and 1k0 061 160. Does anyone know what the difference is? One could be rubber and the other hard foam maybe? Has anyone got a boot liner?

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I have 1K0 061 160. Its foam. I wouldnt say its hard foam. It came rolled up in a bag.

EDIT: Those marks will come come off with a wet cloth.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I got one of these for my girlfriends X-Trail and I was very impressed with it.

http://www.towequipe.co.uk/products/boot-l...-hat-0308.html#

It's plastic and is available with or without an anti slip center and has lips around the edges so no spillages can seep down into the spare wheel well. We got it for the two dogs (who suffer from travel sickness) and it is more than up to the job...

Postage is almost the same as the mat itself so I haven't bought myself one for the Golf but if somebody else was interested in getting one I might split the postage with them and collect it from them?

·
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (kevinm @ Apr 21 2011, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have 1K0 061 160. Its foam. I wouldnt say its hard foam. It came rolled up in a bag.

EDIT: Those marks will come come off with a wet cloth.

That looks good. I was looking for a rubber one similar to the vw rubber mats. Rubber one probably is the 1K0 061 180 liner.

QUOTE (Trial_S15 @ Apr 21 2011, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I got one of these for my girlfriends X-Trail and I was very impressed with it.

http://www.towequipe.co.uk/products/boot-l...-hat-0308.html#

It's plastic and is available with or without an anti slip center and has lips around the edges so no spillages can seep down into the spare wheel well. We got it for the two dogs (who suffer from travel sickness) and it is more than up to the job...

Postage is almost the same as the mat itself so I haven't bought myself one for the Golf but if somebody else was interested in getting one I might split the postage with them and collect it from them?

Thanks for the link.

QUOTE (CK160 @ Apr 21 2011, 07:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>VW do a hard plastic boot liner for the mk5, very pricey though!

They are very expensive and you would be caught if you let the back seats down because of the high edge on them, look like good quality stuff.

Anyone have the 1K0 061 180 liner?

·
Registered
118 Posts
I gave park motors on the navan road a shout after reading this:

http://vagdrivers.net/forums/index.php?sho...c=63482&hl=

They're not really doing the discount on the mats as they're the same for the new model but he said he could do the foam one for €36+VAT as he has some in stock. He doesn't have either of the other two in stock but can get them in; the plastic one is €60.31 +VAT and the taller hard plastic one is €189.64 +VAT!!

I won't be going for the foam one as I don't think it'll be up to what I want it for but I figured I'd pass on the info....

·
Registered
1,357 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Stick up a pic of it.

VW have taken the 1K0 061 180 off the website since I posted those links. That link definitely worked when I put posted it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.