Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i thought it was about time i made one of these.
I got the golf in september and it a 1.4
So far i have got german plates, Joms, Kosei alloys, Black rear vw badge, GTI tail lights, Rep R32 front bumper.

Opinons and suggestions please

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well i finally got around to doing some work on the car lol

I know a lot of people hate stickerbombing but i think it looks good so i did it on some trim around the radio, origionally i planned to do a lot more of it but i like it as it is so i decided to leave it

The next thing i did was dewiper the rear i think it gives a much cleaner look

I'll be getting the audio sorted in the next few days, im getting new speakers, amp(s), sub(s) and headunit:D

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok so time for another update i got a JVC double din headunit, a fusion powerplant amp and twin 10" fusion Encounter subs

Headunit wit lights on and off

I still need to get the stickers off these lol

And now the alloys :-D
I took these off the car at the start of the summer and planned to paint them a dark grey myself, after doing one wheel i decided i wanted something different so i started looking around for a different colour. I eventually decided on Lamborghini Pearl metallic violet and im delighted how they turned out, It was dull out when i took the pics but when the sun hits the wheels they look amazing

A new exhaust will be going on next week too :)

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cheers everyone

@mrs terry thanks for the seats they make such a difference
Where did you say i could get the loom from?

@myles08 its loud but not too loud, nice note out of it
Its a JOM backbox nd i needed to cut the rear valance to make it fit ill eventually get a new valance with a cutout.

Any suggestions for what else to do? I have some ideas but wud like to hear other peoples opinions

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.