taxed for 3months

clean car inside and out

open to offers will do good deal

great little car. fun to drive.. last of the mk3 made

5 speed

all pictures can be seen here

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/1940226

call 086 0559638

no private numbers or time wasters thanks!

·
Resident Polo Pervert
5,183 Posts
QUOTE (mini-mayhem @ Apr 24 2011, 01:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>this must be one of the very last produced/regestered MK3 polos out there. good luck with sale

There are a few "T" reg ones (98-99) in the UK that were shipped to the middle east if I recall correctly and never sold, then brought back to the UK and registered / sold, all G40's though.

Best of luck with the sale, it would make a good starter car for someone

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
brilliant starter car for someone

iv a 91 and its a great little bus

cant fault them

GLWS man, shouldnt be around to long

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (poloGTjd @ Apr 24 2011, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Would make a lovely project. GLWS

yes its a lovely car alright. it has lots of character compared to every other little polo you would see.
im always thinking of big plans for this aswell but hes not the type of person to start messing with cars.
i was thinking of maybe.
lowering her on superlites and putting straight threw exhaust onto a janspeed backbox in it.
but i suppose that will be up to the next owner

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
QUOTE (tdidavid @ Apr 24 2011, 11:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yes its a lovely car alright. it has lots of character compared to every other little polo you would see.

you saying my polo dosnt have character

sorry for the junk mail

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE (mk2maniac @ Apr 25 2011, 02:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>you saying my polo dosnt have character

sorry for the junk mail

haha sorry. but he was actually impressed with your polo. but im trying to say is you would no who owns this car when you see it coming compared to the usual 96-99 standard polo's which are every where

·
Registered
88 Posts
i wouldnt mind but i was coming up to get it couple months ago when it only had about 2 months nct on it, and he wouldnt drive it 15 mins down the road for me, i was coming up with 550 and he actually wouldnt answer his phone for me when i was leaving here.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE (SPUNKYMUNKY @ Apr 26 2011, 11:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i wouldnt mind but i was coming up to get it couple months ago when it only had about 2 months nct on it, and he wouldnt drive it 15 mins down the road for me, i was coming up with 550 and he actually wouldnt answer his phone for me when i was leaving here.

sorry to hear that
but he would be that way alright
and i can see why you are pissed off because i wanted to buy a car in dublin there 3 weeks back and your man wouldn't transfer his insurance atall to drive a half an hour away from him even when i was coming with 4000 euro cash from cork.
he spent a good 2 or 300 on her for the nct so if you paid 550 for her it would of been for your luck you didnt buy her imo

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.