Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
That is a clean car...No NCT though...tut tut

Seriously though, that is the nicest colour in the concept range in my opinion.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Very tasty indeed, the TT rims suit it well and it sits down nicely over them. I saw this some time ago on the VAGE Gallery and the rims cought my eye straight away. She'll be sweet when the VR goes in!

·
Registered
25 Posts
mate o mine in uk has a mint jazz blue cc... in my opinion the nicest color (no offence lads)
and the innards look sweet... he's savin for the big 1.8t transplant... saw a few mk3 1.8t's at edition38... enough to give me the pot noodle horn...

·
There is a replacement for displacement, its calle
2,116 Posts
hey concept keep the head up mk3vr6's seem to be fairly rare on this site all the best with the conversion

·
Registered
127 Posts
was this conversion ever finished?
i'm doing the same to a yellow concept.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
yes it was an it had a savage set of bbs wheels on it. look at the castlewellan thread from 2yrs ago and you will see pics of it where it won car of the show as well that day.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Finished nearly 2 years ago, Loved the car but just wanted something different so I sold it on. Good luck with the conversion.

·
Are you that interested in me?
592 Posts
saw this in wateford before. had a good look at it up in castlewellen too. very tidy alot of work done that can be seen at first glance. keep up the good work

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.